Isn't there a way to covert video files on to the sansa fuze using QUICK MEDIA CONVERTER?

Sorry for stupid question, just got my Fuse from comp usa 3 days ago.  50% off. But i got home no user guide at all or cd romI download music videos youtube, watch video on computer and listen to the music. So i pay nothing at all for music , 100 music videos downloaded on computer and the fuse, i transfer the music 100 songs on it. MP3 mode. So now all songs are split when i hook up it takes the video out but converts the music to mp3 , got 100 song free to listen.

So i download the user guide from Sandisk. But im a computer guy 53 yrs old, but codecs im learning and this little player is great. Music sounds great on fuse, I watch  the videos on my comp 19" and listen to my bose speakers its like being at 10 concerts, King of Leon, (use somebody, official video) are great songs and great video, im a rocker, you look like a rocker in avatar. Im a rocker and computer geek, i saw Hendrix live what a genius. Chicago

Thanks for your time Tony  i learn more looking at your forum posts answers you give.