Is the BLACK 8Gb Fuze a V2 only?

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@roj wrote:

@neutron_bob wrote:

I’ll bet you a cookie it’s a v2.  Grab that wee beastie before it’s gone!

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

That’s my thought.  The Fuze+ is a waste of air (laggy and half baked interface, no folder support, half-assed gapless) so whaddya do?  Buy a Fuze V2 and Rockbox it (I want a V2 for the better Rockbox battery life - I have three V1s).

I sold my V1, and the V2 is working great. If I hadn’t been hard up for cash, I would have kept it, but it was only getting about a half hour more battery life than my Clip+'s.

Laggy and half-baked interface?  Interface and operation on my fuze+ is just as speedy as on my fuzes…

Do you have a fuze+ and is that your experience (laggy and half baked interface)?  Just curious.  Seems there is a lot of negative comments directed towards the fuze+ by people that may not have even played with one.  I own both fuzes and a fuze+…and the fuze+ compares very nicely to the fuzes in operation.

I’m not trying to stir trouble.  Just seriously curious.  I’m as picky as the next person when it comes to media players, and I was pleasantly surprised by the fuze+.

Borrowed a friend’s to try it out before I put my money down.  Wasn’t impressed.  Seems the firmware needs to cook more - a LOT more.  Not an unrheard of situation with Sandisk.  Didn’t like having to swipe repeatedly and definitely didn’t like the lack of folder support, especially since the Fuze (and my Cowons) has it.  From where I’m sitting, the hardware is decent but the firmware team dropped the ball.