Is Battery Life increased if i replace Transcend MicroSdhc 8G with 4G or 2G microsdhc Transcend ?

I have 2G Sansa Fuze and Transcend 8G microsdhc . After Fuze “refresh media”, it take about 20s but after this, the battery indicator from 100% down to 80% –> lost 20% ???

the battery is charged 100%, but i just can use Fuze in 1 day ??? i usually use the scroll and button to choose the song i want 

Well that’s not normal.  I have a SanDisk 8GB microSDHC card in my 8GB Fuze, and it takes it quite some time to refresh all the media (a few mintues), but once the process is complete the battery is still at 100%.  You shouldn’t be losing 20% of your battery for a 20 second library refresh.  

Are you sure that the battery was at 100% when you unplugged your player from the computer?  

And I do not understand your second question…   Are you asking how long the battery life should be?  The Fuze is said to last for 24 hours.  That’s based on 128kbps MP3 files, with (I assume) no screen activity.  If you use other file types (or higher bitrates) and turn on the screen a lot (by using the buttons or the wheel) then the battery life of the Fuze will be less than the advertised 24 hours.  Also note that these type of batteries will age, even if you do not use it.  So in a year, even if you used 128kbps MP3 files with no screen use you wouldn’t get the full 24 hours anymore.

Message Edited by Corilof on 22-04-2009 03:57 PM

i have updated Fuze’s firmware 01.02.26A.

i usually plug Fuze to Computer for about 1h, when i see the yellow bold is disapear and the battery does not blink anymore –> is the battery charged 100% ???

@hummer83 wrote:

i have updated Fuze’s firmware 01.02.26A.

i usually plug Fuze to Computer for about 1h, when i see the yellow bold is disapear and the battery does not blink anymore –> is the battery charged 100% ???

It should be charged 100% when the little yellow lightning bolt goes away and the battery icon quits ‘rolling’.  (Stays steady green.)

Please don’t post the same question in two different threads.