SanDisk Guru

Re: Is AAC format supported in Sansa fuse?

@bdb wrote:

Interesting info about the processor.

Actually iTunes hasn't improved over the years. Its gotten more bloated and slow. They always give away a song a week, and they used to give away really good music, the stuff that was played on Sounds Eclectic; now its just cheap imitations of radio pop. In the process, they became the biggest music reseller. Go figure.

The only thing that has improved is that they're supposedly getting rid of the DRM (that's proprietary, so of course the Fuze could never play it). They said it'd all be DRM-free by April 1. That's not far away, and I can find all sorts of music that is DRMed...including some stuff released after their announcement. I've been exposed to Apple enough to know better than to trust them.

Dont spread this around... I have a friend who is on the "Inside" of the switch. He tells me that stuff thats come out since the announcment will be DRMd until April 1, as will everything currently DRMd. Then it will be like a switch is thrown and its gone. It is my understanding the switch will be pretty instant. He also shared with me that ACC will still be the file type they push.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Fanatic

@Conversionbox wrote:

Dont spread this around...

*Snerk* 

Oops.

As you post it on a public forum?   Smiley Tongue

DAPs: Fuze 8GB+16GB for office, Meizu miniPlayer 4GB for the car, Clip 8GB for walking around.
Headphones:: Sleek Audio SA-6 (treble ++), Koss KSC75 modded, Grado SR-80i, Grado-225.
SanDisk Guru

@tenzip wrote:

@Conversionbox wrote:

Dont spread this around...

*Snerk* 

Oops.

As you post it on a public forum?   Smiley Tongue

I did... I thought maybe it was a dream... Oh Well.  :smileyvery-happy:

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

I buy on itune single songs, when i hear a album some times i just like 2 songs. I convert to mp3 in itunes, to a folder then download to Fuse. Just bought a black Fuse comp usa 2gb, then later ILL get the card for more memory. Apple is not gonna do anything to.AAC money, mac , ipod songs they force you to use buy a mac , ipod, buy songs in there format so you cant go around. thats propriety.  im a geek Dell computer, Sansa fuse but i only buy the songs the have a giant data base. 99cents a song and i convert to mp3 download to fuse and dont no what a mac OS looks like on a comp. I know Microsoft and WMP 11

they control business 80% i think the will do something in WMP and convert for people so you use windows buy songs. Realplayer does the same there own format. subscription 39.00 a month. but i get around that and put on music to fuse.

A web news article said Apple will not change its bad for there bus. $

Im new also talk to you later.  Tony

Tony
SanDisk Guru

I don't know what country you are in, but Amazon sells very nice .mp3 files. So does eMusic.

Sorry joined 3 days ago , putting on Win 7 ultimate, on laptop and desktop. drivers are driving me crazy, moms in hospital  going every day back forth

while installing drivers win 7 , alot of vista drivers work on win 7 32bit.

Tony

Thanks Im from  Des Plaines , IL  10 min from  Chicago

Tony

fuze+rockbox can play aac and other format (over 30+ codecs)

Sansa Fuze+ supported video and music formats
What video and music formats does the Sansa Fuze+ player support?
The Sansa Fuze+ player supports the following music and video formats

Music: MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, Audible, Podcasts
Video: MPEG-4, H.264, WMV and Flip Video
Photo: JPEG and BMP

But, the DRM-ed AAC format doesn't supported in Sansa fuse, Apple Music is DRM protected AAC format, so you can't transfer Apple Music to Sansa and other MP3 player. If you want to play Apple Music on MP3 player, you must to convert Apple Music to MP3.

If you want to convert downloaded Apple Music songs to MP3 format, then transferring to MP3 player, Sony Walkman, iPod Nano for playing offline, you can use a Apple Music DRM Removal tool, this UkeySoft Apple Music Converter can help you remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 / AAC format with excellent output quality and super fast conversion speed.