I love the track info!!! Thank you SanDisk!!

A big Thank you to all the people who worked on the new firmware!!!  Great job!! I’m not one to jump the gun and jump in on the firmware up grades right off but I now have it in all 3 of out units!!  I have my fingers crossed! so far so good!!  George

Me too SanDisk!!

@bragl123 wrote:
Me too SanDisk!!

1 Drawback… I have to go thru my 109,000 files and tag a Genre now!

OK its not Sansa’s Fault I was an ■■■■■ and didnt do genres… Thats why I agree with these guys!

Love it too. Two requests for next update, though

1. Use smaller font-- I still have to wait for long titles to scroll now!

2. Make it easier to access, maybe part of the center button view cycle, or a press and hold option. 

Also a lot of people wanted to have the EQ statics stay so they can look at it… Now it does!!  I didn’t read any else had see this!! LOL!!  George

Guess were going to have a Easter egg hunt with our Fuzes this year!!!  SanDisk good timing!!  George

@george_w wrote:
 Also a lot of people wanted to have the EQ statics stay so they can look at it… Now it does!!  I didn’t read any else had see this!! LOL!!  George

Cool! Haven’t noticed that yet. I guess it’s up to us to create a full changelog for the new firmware with all the minor updates/fixes. :stuck_out_tongue:

But now is the Track Info that doesn’t stay on. But that’s fine with me.

Aren’t you having problems showing correct information in Track Info for mp3 files? I posted the problem here.

I think all items that could appear are:

Page1- Filename; Artist; Album; Genre; Year; Duration; Size;

Page2- CODEC; Track Gain; Album Gain; Bit Rate; Sample Rate; Track number; Disc number.

Eardrum,

Sol far I am just enjoying the Fuze, the sound and functionality of the new firmware… I have not been looking for bugs or issues with it… So far none came up for me… I did a sound quality test as we have 3 units at hand and wanted to make sure it shonded as good as the old firmware… I was not so sure it did till I checked them all out with different firmware visions and the same setting in them all and of course the same ear buds… Same songs ripped all the same…  I’m just a casual user not looking for trouble and maybe it won’t find me…  Have fun and enjoy the new firmware!!  George

@george_w wrote:

not looking for trouble and maybe it won’t find me…  Have fun and enjoy !!  George

Best thought of the day so far George…I agree 100%

@george_w wrote:
…wanted to make sure it shonded as good as the old firmware…

Because I take Fuze’s amazing sound quality for granted, didn’t even consider that. But it seems to sound as good as previous firmware.
The minor issues is just too much free time…:wink: