How to transfer Apple Music to SANDISK MP3 Player?

I have purchased a SANDISK CLIP SPORT PLUS MP3 player, I want to transfer songs from iTunes to my new MP3 player. As we all know that Apple Music is a streaming music service, in other words, Apple not allows us offline play Apple Music on MP3 devices, how to transfer Apple Music songs from iTunes to MP3 player on MacBook Pro?

If you want to save Apple Music songs for offline listening on MP3 player, I choose converting Apple Music songs as local files, such as MP3 format.

I have ever use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to remove DRM protection from Apple Music and convert them to MP3 format.

After free downloading and convert Apple Music songs to MP3, you can transfer and paly Apple Music on MP3 player.

In addition, if you want to play spotify music on MP3 player offline, you can use UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter to free download MP3 songs from Spotify, it can help you remove DRM from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3 format, so you can import the converted songs to MP3 player for listening offline.
Here, you can learn how to play Spotify music on MP3 player.

I agree with you, since the Apple Music added DRM protection, we can’t directly transfer the downloaded songs to MP3 player, so we must to convert Apple Music to MP3 firstly, then transfer the non-DRM Apple Music songs to SANDISK MP3 Player.

With DRM protection, we can’t transfer Apple Music to SANDISK directly, we should remove DRM from Apple Music at first, then transfer DRM-free Apple Music playlist to SANDISK MP3 player to enjjoy original quality playlist without limitation. It takes a few minutes on Eelphone Apple Music Converter , remove DRM protection and convert Apple Music to MP3 at the same time in clicks.

You may use MusConv Tool to transfer your apple music without any issues.

You may use Mus Conv Tool to transfer your apple music without any issues. It is an excellent tool to manage/transfer all your music playlists among different streaming services.

Apple Music files are not compatible with SanDisk MP3 player directly because they are encoded in M4P format. 

If you’d like to transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 devices, the best way is to convert Apple Music to MP3

How to do this? You can use Apple Music Converter on your computer to add Apple Music and convert them with ease.

After conversion, please connect your SanDisk to your computer and transfer Apple Music to it for payback. 

1 Like

Apple Music files are not compatible with SanDisk MP3 player directly because they are encoded in M4P format. 

If you’d like to transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 devices, the best way is to convert Apple Music to MP3

How to do this? You can use Apple Music Converter on your computer to add Apple Music and convert them with ease.

After conversion, please connect your SanDisk to your computer and transfer Apple Music to it for payback. 

apple’s musics are drm protected files, so you can’t directly transfer them, you have to load a drm removal tool to remove drm first, then you can transfer music to other devices and play them, i use AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter to remove drm, it’s a free soft and can convert music format, so you can have many device choices

TunesBank Apple Music Converter is the best Apple Music downloader & converter, which can quickly read the contents of your Apple Music library, download Apple Music to computer as local files in batch, while converting Apple Music to MP3 with the original audio quality kept after conversion. After that, you can get Apple Music forever without subscription, transfer and play Apple Music on SanDisk MP3 player. What’s more, you can play Apple Music on any devices without Apple Music limitations.

Maybe you can try to read this post “How to transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 Players”. It includes the methods to play apple music on all models of SanDisk MP3 Players. I got headache for the same problem before and now it has been solved with AudFree Apple Music Converter.

Transferring Apple Music songs from iTunes to an MP3 player can be a bit tricky because Apple Music files are protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management), which restricts their use on non-Apple devices.
To remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs, you’ll need a third-party tool like TuneFab Apple Music Converter, TunesKit Apple Music Converter, or NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter. These tools allow you to convert Apple Music tracks to common audio formats like MP3, which can be played on most MP3 players.

• Install and launch the Apple Music conversion tool on your MacBook Pro.

• Add the Apple Music songs you want to transfer by selecting them from your iTunes library or dragging them into the conversion tool’s interface.

• Choose the output format as MP3 or any other compatible format supported by your MP3 player.

• Start the conversion process. The tool will remove DRM protection and convert the Apple Music files to the selected format.