How many times has your fuze froze on you?

I’ve only had mine about 3 weeks, but it’s never froze (8GB Black v2 w/.26FW) I’ve got a 2GB card and about 2000 songs, 3000 photos & 20 videos. I “thought” it had froze the first time it was “refreshing media” after adding ~2000 files, it moved up to about 90% rather quickly, then just sat there. I left it alone for about 10 minutes while I “searched for answers on the net”, and it finally just “refreshed” and everything worked fine (I think that’s a known bug, the progress bar just isn’t accurate). One of the best pieces of advice I can give, when you first get it, put it into MSC mode and leave it there, then, just drag & drop your folders full of mp3’s & playlists into the MUSIC folder, photos into PHOTOS, etc. and everything should work fine. Don’t use the Sansa Media Converting software, get video4fuze, it’s small, simple, (relatively) fast, and free. It will convert your videos & pictures to the right formats, and then just drag & drop them into the respective Fuze folders via Windows Explorer / My Computer. Enjoy!