How can make the playlist in order afterfilling the songs ?

Hello everyone

i am happy i can have the Sansa Fuze today

but i’ve got a problem about using it, hope u can help.

1. when i make a list with order, but after filling into the player, the songs order in the “PlayAll” are completely wrong.

Thanks a lot

The order is not based on how you load the player. It is based on information gathered from Id3Tags that are embedded in the song file. I believe the fuze sorts alphabetically. There are a few things you can try.

1. Create a Playlist (.m3u file) with the songs in order and only listen to that

2. Download a program like mp3tag and just add a number (1,2,3) before the title of the song

3. Use the Go List, this is similar to sugestion 1, but the Go List is a list that is built in to the Fuze and can be edited within the fuze itself. Just place the songs in the go list in the order that you want, and then only listen to the Go List.

i understand what u say, thank you.

But sorry i am new, does the GO LIST is limited to save songs? 

Message Edited by toysoldier on 02-09-2009 02:50 AM

Im not sure I understand you question. Is there a song limit on the Go List? Not that I have know of.?(I dont really use it) Hope this is what you wanted

No the GO LIST does not have a limit. none of the playlists do.

The Go List goes up to 200 songs, if your firmware is current…before the last update the limit was 50 songs.

thanks Martin, after i update the firmware, i can fill 200 songs on GO LIST.

in the other hand, why the song order cannot be kept after filling in to the Fuze at the PlayAll, i use WMP 11 to creat that .m3u playlist

Thank you

@toysoldier wrote:

thanks Martin, after i update the firmware, i can fill 200 songs on GO LIST.

in the other hand, why the song order cannot be kept after filling in to the Fuze at the PlayAll, i use WMP 11 to creat that .m3u playlist

Thank you

Play All has nothing to do with playlists…it just plays whatever is on the device. :smiley:

We support .m3u playlists if you sync them to the device.

They can be accessed under Playlists.