How can I remove SansaDispatch from my PC?

@nickc wrote:

Start > Programs > Sandisk > Sansa Updater > Uninstall should do it.

Alternatively, open Task Manager and kill the SansaDispatch process then you should be able to delete the SansaDispatch.exe file.

Are you sure that you want to do that though?

I removed it in the registry. However, if you are going to ever go into the registry, make a system restore point, because there could be a possibility that you might screw up your computer.

Ok, first goto start, then run. Type in regedit. The registry editor should open.  Next, double click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Nex, double click on Software, then look for SanDisk. Next double click on SansaUpdater, then look for in the Data column SansaDispatcher.exe, (I like looking at the Data Column, because once you see something that you reconginize, you’ll know that’s what you want to delete.) Now, delete the file, and if it does bug you about do you really want to delete this value, say yes.

NOW, BEFORE YOU DO THIS, IF YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERTLY AFTER YOU MAKE THIS CHANGE, START WINDOWS UNDER SAFE MODE, THEN RESTORE THAT SYSTEM RESTORE POINT, AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FIXED.

Good luck!