How can I put DVD's onto my Sansa Fuze?

I have some DVD’s that I want to put onto my Sansa Fuze. Is there any way to do that?

How do I turn DVD’s into Video files?

Thanks. 

There is a program called Cucusoft Ipod Video Converter which you can download.  It converts dvd to ipod compatible files. I have found that it’s output file is compatible with SMC. Only problem is that as you get further along in a movie, the video and audio become further and further out of sync. I am trying things to correct this but honestly, the Fuze is less then ideal for watching anything of any length. It’s just too small a picture.  I really don’t think it’s worth investing in the Cucusoft program just for the fuze.

Mike

FYI,  If you do get yourself a dvd converter, download Rhapsody’s software. This will convert the video file for the fuze with no “out of sync” problems

I  don’t know about all that man,i’ve got 40+ hours of video on my Fuze and i think it’s pretty swift.To each his own i suppose… 

I use anydvdconverter (about $45) and then SMC. 

I don’t have a big out of sync problem.  In the anydvdconverter I save them as an AVI file and I think that works out good.  My coworker said mine in the avi works better to stay in sync then her ipod version… But when you’re watching a dvd on the small screen, having it out of sync isn’t too much as a problem, as it’s not real easy to see them talking or things going on.

What is best way to load DVD’s to Fuze?  - link

Media converter! [ - link with more info on this and ideas

Free DVD ripper and converter that is compatible with SMC  - link

I agree it is hard to see mouths moving and small detail, my eye’s are’nt what they used to be either so I can become fatigued trying to focus on it for too long. But, putting that aside, I’m talking at least 5 seconds out of sync by half way through the movie. A scene can change dramatically by the time you count one onethousand, two onethousand, etc.

I have to say though, that it is one remarkable device. It produces an excellent picture for it’s size. I am very pleased with it overall.   

Mike

For iPod users,  Tipard iPod Converter Suite  is an requisite iPod converter to rip DVD to iPod video and convert multi-format video to iPod video format on multifarious iPod devices. This iPod Converter Suite is a discount software for the coming Christmas,the combination of   iPod video converter   DVD to iPod Converter  and   iPod to computer Transfer is a nice gift for your friends and ralatives to enjoy their holiday.

Message Edited by yumenzhong55 on 12-20-2008 02:12 AM

Message Edited by yumenzhong55 on 12-20-2008 02:18 AM

Converting DVDs for viewing on the Fuze is “old hat” with the e200 series.  Check out this post, with details on converting your favorite DVDfor the Sansa.

I have converted video DVDs for the e280v2.  The DVD is converted into six VOB files on average, which are then loaded via the Sansa Media Converter.  If you have one of the VOB files that won’t play, it can be “massaged” using AnyVideoConverter, and transferred again to the Fuze.

No audio / video synchronization errors have arisen on my end with the v2 or Fuze, using the SMC and converted DVDs.  Simply convert to AVI for the Fuze.

The coolest part?  Any movie converted for the e200v2 is ready for the Fuze without any changes!  I simply pop the µSD card into the Fuze for viewing.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@yumenzhong55 wrote:

For iPod users,  Tipard iPod Converter Suite  is an requisite iPod converter to rip DVD to iPod video and convert multi-format video to iPod video format on multifarious iPod devices. This iPod Converter Suite is a discount software for the coming Christmas,the combination of   iPod video converter   DVD to iPod Converter  and   iPod to computer Transfer is a nice gift for your friends and ralatives to enjoy their holiday.

I think you must be lost. I doubt if anyone here is interested. You probably intended to post this spam here instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

@yumenzhong55 wrote:

For iPod users,  Tipard iPod Converter Suite  is an requisite iPod converter to rip DVD to iPod video and convert multi-format video to iPod video format on multifarious iPod devices. This iPod Converter Suite is a discount software for the coming Christmas,the combination of   iPod video converter    DVD to iPod Converter  and   iPod to computer Transfer  is a nice gift for your friends and ralatives to enjoy their holiday.

I think you must be lost. I doubt if anyone here is interested. You probably intended to post your SPAM here instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just check out this step-by-step tutorial about DVD to Fuze;

How to Rip and Put DVD movies to Fuze for watching…”