How big of memory card can i use and how to prevent from breaking

So- First of all, how big of a micro sd can i use in my sansa fuze (8gb) can i put in a 16 g memory card? bigger?

Also- So i bough my first sansa fuze a little under a year ago. about 3 months ago i ended up breaking the internal screen (sat on it…haha), got a new one the last week of April, and now i just broke my replacement one (it was sent free to me to replace the one i sat on).I actually have no clue how i broke it, i haven’t dropped it, sat on it, got water on it… And now all i get is a white screen. I suspect i won’t get a replacement for my replacement even though i can’t imagine anything that i have done.

so i am contimplating getting another one, but need ideas on how to prevent…er…breakage. I have a screen protector on them 24.7 and usually have a silicone case… ideas? could this just not be a durable enough player? I love everything about it except how often i seem to break them

Did you try holding the on switch in the ‘on’ position until it comes on?  That’s the general cure for the ‘white screen’ of frustration.

@emmnemms wrote:

So- First of all, how big of a micro sd can i use in my sansa fuze (8gb) can i put in a 16 g memory card? bigger?

The Fuze can use microSD or microSDHC cards of any capacity. 16GB is the largest currently available, but 32GB cards are expected in the future (later this year, perhaps).

yup done that a few times, clicked random buttons, attempted to connect to computor. No dice :frowning:

I’d call SanDisk’s Tech Support again. The ‘white screen’ issue has been pretty common lately and there doesn’t seem to be a fix for it. They should replace it fo you. :smiley: