Help with thumbnails and album's images

Alan and SRROX,

I have had this weirdness too.

Sometimes, despite the fact that the jpeg is properly named and dropped into the CD folder, it won’t display.  Most of the time it does but I have had the jpegs show up in PHOTOS too! 

Plus, if you send the CD/folder to someone else or transfer it to another device, there’s no guarantee that THAT new device/user is going to get art.

Best to just use MP3TAG and imbed the art.  Works very well!

Highlight ALL the files, drag and drop the image/jpeg to the “blank spot”…and then SAVE.  You’ll quickly have every tune with imbedded art.  So even if you copy or send one tune to a friend or another folder, it will still have the art without all this foolishness of additional folders everywhere.

MP3TAG will easlily let you selct all the files and then set the Genre, Album Name or Artist for all the files in one quick motion.  (As well as fix or change track numbering, file names, etc)

If art get’s lost for some reason or never got properly included in the ripping process, go to Google and search for the name of the music, then click Images.  You’ll get a big list of images.  Select one that is 200 x 200 or less.  (Actually I don’t think there’s a small limit for MP3TAG use, but might as well stay small since the larger sizes are not going to do you any good)

Have fun!

Message Edited by blackdog-sansa on 03-25-2009 02:19 PM