Help with FLAC sync

When I try to sync FLAC tracks to the fuze with WMP I get errors. Help please…

Amber

@amberjean wrote:

Amber

That’s because WMP does not support FLAC unless you add different plug-ins to it…which is over my head. MediaMonkey will do it though, or you should be able to drag and drop them into your Fuze.:smiley:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@amberjean wrote:

Amber

That’s because WMP does not support FLAC unless you add different plug-ins to it…which is over my head. MediaMonkey will do it though, or you should be able to drag and drop them into your Fuze.:smiley:

I’ve tried to use mediamonkey before but I couldn’t get it to sync to external memory, only internal. So I deleated it but can install it again.

@amberjean wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@amberjean wrote:

Amber

I’ve tried to use mediamonkey before but I couldn’t get it to sync to external memory, only internal. So I deleated it but can install it again.

If your Fuze is in MSC mode, the external memory will show up as another drive letter…for example, if your Fuze is drive J:, the card will be drive K:.I’ve never tried it in MTP mode. Have you tried just dragging and dropping the FLACs into the Fuze?

If you install a FLAC Directshow filter, Windows Media Player will recognize FLAC files just fine and will probably sync them fine too.

Find the FLAC directshow filter here: Directshow Filters for Ogg Vorbis, Speex, Theora and FLAC: Home

It is quote normal when you sync FLAC to Windows Media Player as WMP does not support FLAC files. To play FLAC in WMP, you need to change FLAC to WMP supported MP3 or WAV.

And appears to be

to boot! :angry:

As Weird Al Yankovic so adequately put it: “Spam in the back of my car,  Spam any place that you are”. I’m pretty sure he was predicting the future!