Help needed(Once again) Fuze or View?

SR-rox wrote:

hey guys,

Okay guys I had a SanDisk Sansa Fuze.It broke,because I was careless with it.It was my fault actually!The player worked very awesome and it served my purpose well(The Fuze).I am planning on buying another SanDisk product and I am wondering whether I should go with the View or the Fuze.Can someone tell me whether there are any faults or glitches I should be aware about on the View?And what does the View have that the Fuze doesn’t?Please reply me back ASAP when you can :) 

Thanks,

SR. 

The View ■■■■■, plain and simple…and it has been years since SanDisk issued a firmware update for  it. What does it have that the Fuze doesn’t? A bigger screen, and the ability to play back its video on a TV with a certain cable. Of course, the sound quality of the View ■■■■■ compared to the Fuze.

Unless you are really attached to watching videos, I would even go so far as to suggest the Clip+…it’sthe newest model, sounds great, has gapless playback, and is most likely to continue to receive updates, since it is the newest. If you must have the ability to watch a video, then get a Fuze…but avoid the View at all costs.