Help me

@frisa8860 wrote:
Hello,
I bought a Sansa Fuze and I have upgraded software.
Soon after the device was not recognized by computer.
When you connect to the USB port connection appears written immediately after “writing”, and then “connect” but the computer does not recognize.

I wanted to know if there is a recovery device and if you can use the Sansa Connect Recovery Tool.

What buttons to press to enter into recovery mode?

If your Fuze’s screen is saying “writing” and then “connected” then it’s saying it is connected. What is happening (or not happening) that leads you to believe your computer is not recognizing it? What are you trying to do that you can’t leading you to this conclusion?

There is NO Recovery Mode on the Fuze and I have never heard of any ‘Connect Recovery Tool’ you mention (maybe you’ve read about the e200tool?).

You can re-set all your personal settings by going into SETTINGS > SYSTEM SETTINGS > RESET FACTORY SETTINGS, but I don’t think this will do what you think it will. It will only reset user-customizable settings back to the factory defaults. It won’t roll back the firmware to the previous version and it won’t format the device. These are things that you have to do yourself if you determine that this will solve your problem(s).

Give us some more details about your situation and we’ll try to help. :smiley: