Help...There is no STOP!

Joshtee,

There’s a VERY easy way to jump to your main menu on start-up ( or anywhere for that matter), just press that lil’ button with the house diagram above it. The HOME button can be pressed anytime (except  when recording) to go to your main menu. You can even go to your main menu with the radio or music still playing, by simply pressing that button. 

IMO, a STOP button?!  that’s one more button on this thing that I agree would deem unecessary for a toy that has no moving parts. And that ticker at the bottom of the screen showing whatever you paused at last, is actually not just for looks… it’s a feature that shortcuts you back to whatever you were listening to last, by simply pressing the HOME button. You know, that lil’ button with the house diagram above it. ( positioned at 2 o’clock outside the scroll wheel). 

…and please don’t flame ENIGMA, without helpful people like him (or her). This forum wouldn’t be about finding a solution to your problem, but just a place to vent your problem and feel good about b!tchin about it here when other posts chime in on the same gripe, not expecting help. You’re reading way too much into Enigma’s word structuring in his posts if you think he’s trying to come of as arrogant. Forums are like text messaging on those silly cell phones- only emotion or tone of voice you can read is exclamation marks and those silly lil smiley face emoticon thingy dudes. :wink:LOL (Yea i said dude! I live in Norcal, cali! ):stuck_out_tongue:

So relax everyone… it’s FRIDAY!!:smileyvery-happy: