Headphones Replacement?

The earplugs fall under the warranty as they’re part of the Fuze retail package, so I think they will replace them. However… do yourself a favor and buy some other earplugs or headphones. The included earplugs (with all kinds of audio players, not only the Fuze) are basically always useless, because they are just an included gimmick - no company wants to raise the price of the retail package by 10-20$ by including some decent earplugs.

Even some el-cheapo 10$ earplugs should be much better. You might also consider getting some truly good headphones, as the only limit on the Fuzes sound quality seems to be the connected headphones - its audio output is truly superb. There are a few threads discussing headphones on these forums, take a look around. Oh, and if you buy some really good headphones, they will likely last longer than your Fuze so you can use them with your next music player. Good headphones are really a seperate investment from the players you buy. I only use the included earplugs of new players once, to check just how terrible they are, before I connect my regular headphones (Koss PortaPro at the moment).