Guess what?

I am Gemini. Dual core processor. Also, I am ascendant Scorpio (which is a double too), so; dual core and dual channel…

I have good multitasking capabilities.

:slight_smile:

I am worrying about many things for my travels. MP3 is not really something which worries me too much, I just want to dedicate a certain time to this matter now, to not have to think anymore about it later…

I read in ABI: The early V1(Rev. 1.13) has some rather unwanted problems/qualities in my book. It is very LOUD(not necessarily a bad thing), BUT this kills the Bass quality, and causes the unit to “skip”-sound cuts out- at higher volumes. I believe this is due to a higher current drain on the battery, since this happens all the time except on a full charge. EDIT: This seems to be fixed in later V1 models(Rev 1.41)…there are different revisions of the V1 circuit boards.

What the hell does it means? THe guy had two V1 and enough time and crazyness (or genious) dto disassemble the two of them? And now how am I supposed to kno, just from system info, the kind of hardware revision of the V1 I will have (to decide if it worths choosing it instead of V2. Don’t like the idea of clipping)…

About NANO, no idea guys, I think Fuze is much more worthing, I just says that Fuze V2 has got same sound quality as the nano I’ve tried; butNANO had  more balanced EQ setting, meaning that in Fuze I am forced to choose between a warm and vibrant but closed sound or a bright and open but cold sound, and no personalized EQ works. In NANO I had a not so warm but no cold at all, and still powerfull, and open bright clear sound.

I believe it is just EQ setting and I am really sad that Sansa do not give a Fuze V2 or some Fuze V2 to Rockbox developers…

**bleep**.