Good news for a change

My Sansa Fuze 4G with a 8 gig card is now one year old and still works well with amazing sound.  The stock earbuds are one of the best sets I have - even better than my Sennheiser 400-ii set.

@mikeinkaty wrote:
My Sansa Fuze 4G with a 8 gig card is now one year old and still works well with amazing sound.  The stock earbuds are one of the best sets I have - even better than my Sennheiser 400-ii set.

You did’t say which of the two versions of Fuze earbuds you’ve got. There are two of them - one pair is all smooth and round, the other is more “straight”. They say they sound differently.  :smiley:

I had a pair of those smooth round ones before a couple of idiots around me ripped them apart.  I think they sounded the same, but they did look cooler.  Both did not sound bad at all.

I have tried both and much preferred the straight-style earbuds, which I found to have a warmer, more balanced sound compared to the rounded earbuds. But, I agree with saxmaster765; both are surprisingly good for stock earphones.

It’s too bad I can’t use them because they get really uncomfortable after a while. So, I have to stick to canalphones and IEMs.

i am very pleased for you.

go sansa!!!

The straight 90-degree cable version, with a thin speaker, is from the days of the Sansa e200.  I wish those units were still available.  I love the sound of those little guys, and the cable (cool rubbery silicone) is tops.  My girls have destroyed them all over time.  I agree about the sound quality.

The later ones with the curved tube built-in don’t sound too bad, but they have a thicker speaker assembly that irritates my huge ears, ironically.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Je trouve le Sanza Fuse super :facile ,agreable ,petit est un son super .Personnellement je préfère mes ecouteurs Bose a ceux fournis avec le Sanza Fuze mais tout cela n’est qu’affaire de gout !!!