Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Good news for a change

My Sansa Fuze 4G with a 8 gig card is now one year old and still works well with amazing sound.  The stock earbuds are one of the best sets I have - even better than my Sennheiser 400-ii set.
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Good news for a change

@mikeinkaty wrote:
My Sansa Fuze 4G with a 8 gig card is now one year old and still works well with amazing sound.  The stock earbuds are one of the best sets I have - even better than my Sennheiser 400-ii set.

You did't say which of the two versions of Fuze earbuds you've got. There are two of them - one pair is all smooth and round, the other is more "straight". They say they sound differently.  :smileyhappy:

SanDisk Fanatic

I had a pair of those smooth round ones before a couple of idiots around me ripped them apart.  I think they sounded the same, but they did look cooler.  Both did not sound bad at all.

The Saxmaster

"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."-Douglas Adams

SanDisk User

I have tried both and much preferred the straight-style earbuds, which I found to have a warmer, more balanced sound compared to the rounded earbuds. But, I agree with saxmaster765; both are surprisingly good for stock earphones.

It's too bad I can't use them because they get really uncomfortable after a while. So, I have to stick to canalphones and IEMs.

i am very pleased for you.

go sansa!!!

SanDisk Guru

The straight 90-degree cable version, with a thin speaker, is from the days of the Sansa e200.  I wish those units were still available.  I love the sound of those little guys, and the cable (cool rubbery silicone) is tops.  My girls have destroyed them all over time.  I agree about the sound quality.

The later ones with the curved tube built-in don't sound too bad, but they have a thicker speaker assembly that irritates my huge ears, ironically.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy

Je trouve le Sanza Fuse super :facile ,agreable ,petit est un son super .Personnellement je préfère mes ecouteurs Bose a ceux fournis avec le Sanza Fuze mais tout cela n'est qu'affaire de gout !!!