Going to Buy A Sandisk Sansa Fuze (4 GB) Soon

The video can be different from the audio, or not.  iPods are the same.  My coworker and I got AnyDvdConverter software and her iPod delays on movies with video and sound just as mine does.  I just did a movie this morning, watched half at lunch and no delay at all.  I do have to use the SMC to covert them after the ADC does, but that’s not a problem (actually the ADC can run at night and shut off your computer, and then I figure I could do the SMC at lunch so I’m never taking up time during working hours).

I think the screen is clear for videos.  I have enjoyed watching the movies since I got the ADC software.

If you want to watch movies or videos on a little player, look for one specifically for movies rather then music.  If you don’t want an iPod for this, there’s another message board call “anything but an ipod” or something like that and has lots of information and help for other types of players, ones more specific for movies.  I think someone said you had to save them different and you could learn how to do that from these boards.

I think the Fuze is a pretty good little player.  And I love the memory card to hold additional items.  I have one for audio books and this one started out being exclusive for my learn Spanish podcasts, but now is also for movies (since I don’t have another blank one).  Yes I can put them on a flash stick, save them on my computer, etc., but this way they’re all ready downloaded and ready to play on my MP3 player.