Go List

Hello all,

I have an 8GB Fuze and my only real annoyance with it is that I can’t seem to view the Go List on my computer. When I plug the Fuze into charge, I can see all the files on it and other playlists I’ve added, but not the Go List.

I know it’s meant to be used ‘on the go’, but is there some kind of way you could view the Go List on the computer and see what tracks you’ve added to it? I would like to be able to make other playlists from it, or save it.

Thanks!

The “Go List” is a player-only list. You can only create and view it on the player itself. You cannot view, edit, or otherwise manage it from your computer.

Aw. Well, now I know!

Thanks!

I can’t seem to figure out how to view the go list on my player, though.  Do I have to purchase the song itself?  I can see in each individual song where i can add or delete it FROM the go list, but I can’t figure out how to just play the go list!

@jbrew33 wrote:

I can’t seem to figure out how to view the go list on my player, though.  Do I have to purchase the song itself?  I can see in each individual song where i can add or delete it FROM the go list, but I can’t figure out how to just play the go list!

MUSIC Menu > Playlists > GoList

Look under Music->Playlists. 

Would be nice if you could bump item up or down the list from the player interface.

I’ve got MediaMonkey (free) running on my PC; my e270 is hooked up and I’m seeing the go list on my monitor. Don’t know what I can do with it yet; but, I can see it on my PC.

I just userd Sanse Playlister to copy the go list from my e270 up to folder on my PC in .m3u format which can be opend aund edited with note pad.  Player needs to be in MSC mode.