Getting another USB cable for Sansa Fuze

i have tried many times to get another cable for my sansa fuze (2 months) and to no avail. i tried the site and the credit card i have they dont accept that kind. Anyone have any suggestions? By the way i need to get the cable somewhere i Ontario, Canada Mississiauga.

PLEASE HELP ME I MISS MY FUZE!

Search for “sansa usb cable” on Ebay. The e-series, c-series, view and fuze seem to have the same cable, so if a cable supports one of these, it supports them all. The cables on ebay are not made by sandisk, but they are compatible (I have one myself - works well)

I bought a ‘package’ on amazon that included an A/C adapter, car adapter, silicone case and a cable for like $9 (+s/h). The cable is for the adapters but works for everything

I love my DLO recharge kit because it has a usb to wall adapter that lets me charge my Sandisk device with out having to leave it plugin to my computer.  You can find this kit on sale, now and then at best buy or most big retail stores, just watch for flyers.

This cable works better then the Sandisk cable did because for some odd reasons the sandisk cable that came with my last mp3 player wouldn’t work right when i would goto transfer music it would quit working. but the new cable I never had one problem.

You said your in canada so have you tried london drugs and Future shop should have one forsure but I would bet it’s almost as much as the player knowing that store. Try London drugs or Best buy.

http://www.amazon.com/DLO-Power-Pack-Sansa-e200/dp/B000LQY5SQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1240877130&sr=8-2

Message Edited by jarrycanada on 04-27-2009 05:08 PM

I have one word for you… Amazon. Amazon.com is (in my eyes) better than eBay because you know what your getting is what you want. Amazon.com has virtually everything yo want for the Fuze (and anything else) including cables, and cases, and chargers, and speakers, and…

I bought a packacke as Tim did. Everything works flawlessly. The seller had a huge amount of feedback, all positive._ _I love Amazon probably MORE then the next guy, but in this case, Ebay is the way to go.

Message Edited by Peregrine on 04-27-2009 06:38 PM

I can recommend the Belkin kit (here through multiple sellers via Amazon). Includes a Fuze compatible connector cord, wall charger and vehicle charger. Some of the sellers ship to Canada, though the lowest priced seller does not. Buy.com has this for US$10.99 + free shipping but does not ship to Canada and BuyCanada.com doesn’t seem to stock it.

Q:  Hi, Does this cable work with a Sansa Fuze? Thanks. 08-Mar-09 A:  I’m afraid it doesn’t.

this was a question asked by a buyer and the response is from the seller.

here’s the link…   http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-USB-Data-Charger-Cable-For-Sandisk-Sansa-E250-E260_W0QQitemZ400033720357QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Player_Accessories?hash=item400033720357&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

amazon wont ship to my address.

@musiclord wrote:
amazon wont ship to my address.

Are you outside of the US?

I think he means the supplyer @ amazon will not ship out side the States. thats a big problem I have with amazon.com, everythings American based services.

have you tried contacting Sandisk directly? if your cable is broken that could be under warranty, don’t know unless you try.

I would phone london drugs or future shop but other then that there isn’t that much we can offer you. Not a lot you can do if you don’t have a good credit card, btw what credit card is it you have that isn’t working anyplace, if you don’t mind me asking?

http://ca.sandisk.com/Retail/Buy.aspx?f=16&id=1011

Message Edited by jarrycanada on 04-28-2009 02:49 PM

@musiclord wrote:
Q:  Hi, Does this cable work with a Sansa Fuze? Thanks. 08-Mar-09 A:  I’m afraid it doesn’t.

this was a question asked by a buyer and the response is from the seller.

here’s the link…   http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-USB-Data-Charger-Cable-For-Sandisk-Sansa-E250-E260_W0QQitemZ400033720357QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Player_Accessories?hash=item400033720357&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

I think the ebay seller doesn’t know what he’s talking about.  Can you get a cable for a C250?  I know they work, because my son’s cable works just fine with my Fuze.  And I seriously doubt that they changed the cable for the e series players.

This item (Ships from and sold by SF Planet.) and this item (Ships from and sold by eToolscity.) can be shipped to Canada by the e-sellers listing their products on Amazon. When shopping on Amazon be sure to check whether it’s Amazon itself or another retailer who is actually the “Ships from and sold by” entity. Many of these other companies will ship outside the U.S – just click on the company name and check their shipping policies.

Ty to u all i got my Fuze Back up and running. :smiley: