Fuze powers off when deleting song on player

When I delete a song on player from external mem. or internal mem. fuze freezes with delete song on screen for about a minute, then screen goes blank. When I power back on database refreshes. Any one else having this issue. Started after upgrading firmware and adding 8gb sdhc external memory to 8gb Fuze.

It’s an issue that was there before the update. I believe they are working on the fix for the next f/w release due out in November. Until then, it’s probably best to avoid the problem by only deleting files while connected to your computer. :wink:

Thanks for the reply Tapeworm. Very much apreciated. Thank you.

Also, did you try to upgrade your firmware to version 15?  They might have had that fixed already. 

I just had a happy song delete session with various files on the Fuze with firmware 01.01.15.

It returns to the song list normally without issue.

Install the latest version, as it should help!

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

@erndog wrote:
When I delete a song on player from external mem. or internal mem. fuze freezes with delete song on screen for about a minute, then screen goes blank. When I power back on database refreshes. Any one else having this issue. Started after upgrading firmware and adding 8gb sdhc external memory to 8gb Fuze.

OK . . . I’m confused!?! Are you having this problem with the firmware 01.01.15 version released last week?

yes info on player states version V01.01.15A. I went ahead and formatted my player and sd card and resnyced with media monkey. Deleted a few songs from int. & ext. memory. Player did not shut off this time. Maybe an issue with previous sync? Thanks Everybody for the assistance. 

I had this problem at one time. I finally figured out I had to files on my Fuze after deleting afew files it fixed the problem. Wish there was a way to keep a certain amount of space free.