Fuze or Clip+ for my wife?

Just a fast warning but I see I am too late.

As you I had thought of the microSD route and worried that my wife would be able to handle the chips.

Bad mistake.  She lost the chip when she tried to exchange it with a slot radio.  I have found that the chips are entirely too small to exchange on the road

I then bought a 8 GB version and showed wife how to connect Fuze to cord for charging and downloading.

I pruned and simplified media monkey so all she had to do was click what she wanted and the system would sync the fuze up and keep her happy.  Media monkey will delete the old files off of the fuze and place the new ones in the folders “I” select.  I let her have all forms of her music and some audio books she likes to listen to.

I had to work at it but got my wife to follow a page of directions.  Like I said.  It hurts when you lose a $50.00 bill in the grass.  The chips are too **bleep** small to handle and too easy to lose when you are on the move.

Now if anyone was listening to these posts would take it and run.  A great player would be one that uses a thumb drive as an expansion port.  Now they have 32 GB versions and that could hold a mountain of music or books.  Reason is.  I use them for that purpose with my laptop.  I load my music on the thumb drive to play on my laptop  I can then tag the drive letting me select which one I want.  they are big enough as not to get lost and cheap enough as not to kill me in the wallet if they do.