Fuze and Rhapsody

Hey, i ordered my fuze online and didn’t get a CD that was supposed to come with it.My friend has a Sansa Fuze and he had an icon on his main menu that said Rhpasody To Go.

1. What is Rhapsody To Go?

2. How can i get Rhapsody To Go to my sansa fuze?

Rhapsody to Go is a paid service. It has the software to download and instructions if you want to subscribe to it. 

Rhapsody

Are you absolutely sure that yours didn’t come with the CD?  It’s a mini-CD.  I know I had to look twice for it.  I’m not sure why, but the instructions with it said to install it before accessing Rhapsody, even if you are already a member.  It appeared to just re-install the plain vanilla version of Rhapsody.

The Rhapsody service is a great way to explore new music, without the limitation of purchasing individual albums.

You don’t need the mini-CD, simply try the free trialdescribed here.  The Rhapsody client (the program that runs on your computer) has recently been redesigned and improved, do I’d run with the new client for sure.

RealNetworks chose a confusing name for the “portable” service, tracks that you can download to your Sansa.  This is the Rhapsody To Go service.  The Unlimited service simply refers to unlimited access on your PC.  Note that one account allows you to use three devices, which is very nice.  I have a wife and three daughters, so I have several accounts.  As fast as their musical tastes change, I am glad to be free of download expenses.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

no, my fuze came without a cd. i ordered it online. it came in a rectangular whit cardboard box, not the package you see when you buy it at the stores