Fuze accessories

I’m considering getting a Fuze as an upgrade to my clip.  However I’m wondering what accessories the Fuze comes with - in particular does it have a clip?!

No Clip. It comes with Headphones and a sync cable.

There is a silicone case for the Fuze that comes with a clip and an armband.

http://search.ebay.com/fuze-silicone-case\_W0QQ\_trksidZm37QQfromZR40

@skinjob wrote:

I purchased a clear silicon case, armband, screen protector, belt clip and lanyard for less than $10. I’m only using the case and screen protector, but they’re both really good in terms of fit and protection.

I’m enjoying my Fuze, and so far have no complaints.

But I reeeeally want a clip for it!   Not really wanting a silicone case…hate armbands…just need a way to occasionally clip it to my waist during workouts.

Still no clip for this?   Is one anywhere on the horizon?

@fuzefan wrote:

@skinjob wrote:

I purchased a clear silicon case, armband, screen protector, belt clip and lanyard for less than $10. I’m only using the case and screen protector, but they’re both really good in terms of fit and protection.

Where did you get the accessories?

http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=3339 <– fuze accessories

@gorillamanb wrote:

@fuzefan wrote:

@skinjob wrote:

Where did you get the accessories?

I got my accessories from Ebay. I’ve only used the screen protector and the silicon case at this point.

Boy.  I bought this armband and I think it’s way too tight.  Are there different sizes for men and women?  My wife says it fits her OK but it feels like a tourniquet to me.