Future FUZE upgrades. What would you like to see?

Seems everyone is overlooking one feature that I think would be the best.

I like to listen to audiobooks and not all audiobooks are aac format or audible format.  A lot are found in mp3 format.

Everytime I load my FUZE I have to remove others that may clash with ID3 tag settings or whatever.  I don’t like to spend forever fixing the Tags or filenames or shortening the filename until it lookes like **bleep** to be able to find it on the player.

Just simply.  A way to shut down parts of the menu in the system and customize your own.

I see they have set the Slot Radio feature first in the first tier of the menu but have not placed audiobooks there.

If they can change the menu with an upgrade, why can’t the customer.  Give us a menu or a way to make the menu the way we want.  Just like on our computer.

I don’t care for a menu that compiles my music by recently added or artists or albums or songs.  If I load my player with the albums in folders.  Problem solved  Player looks at Tag for track # or file name and plays in selected order Problem solved.

To me most of us listen to our music with a logical approach and don’t need 20 or more different ways to access it.  It just makes for a sloppy player to put it all on one plate and hope that the Tags are correct and your system can figure it out.

That is how I think the White Screen of Death hits a player.  When it tries to figure out what the tag says and gets a conflict.  I have come across 2 players now that have given me the WSOD and I am thinking it is because the system cannot handle some of the Tags.