Fuse & IGO

I plugged my 2gb Fuse into my IGO in my car with the Sansa plug and it went dead. The couple of thimes it worked fine and charged the unit. The time before this it went dead and I plugged it into my PC and everything was fine. But tonight I can’t get it to come back on.I tried holding the reset for 10 , 20 & 30 seconds and nothing . ANy Ideas?

Fred

@fbs31460 wrote:

I plugged my 2gb Fuse into my IGO in my car with the Sansa plug and it went dead. The couple of thimes it worked fine and charged the unit. The time before this it went dead and I plugged it into my PC and everything was fine. But tonight I can’t get it to come back on.I tried holding the reset for 10 , 20 & 30 seconds and nothing . ANy Ideas?

Fred

What’s an IGO?

Glad somebody asked. I didn’t want to appear stupid. :smileyvery-happy:

Maybe it’s . . .

Oh no . . . that’s IGOR!

“Damm your eyes!”

“Too late.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@fbs31460 wrote:

Fred

What’s an IGO?

iGo is a company that makes home and car power adapters with exchangable tips so it can work with many different devices. I suspect the particular one this person has may be this one.

Since it sounds like its been going dead, I suspect that maybe the power adapter may not always be fully connecting in the cigarette lighter socket. So, it may now be just so low on power that it can not properly connect to the computer anymore.

Try leaving it plugged in for may 30 mintues or so and then see if it will come back to life. If it does, then plug it in and let it charge for at least 4 hours. If not, then try using some other home USB charger.

If that does not work, then there’s something else wrong.

@FBS3146, are you *sure* the adapter is for a Sansa?

Because Apple use the same physical connector for iPods, but the connections are different, and using the iPod connector will burn your Sansa…

@tapeworm wrote:

Glad somebody asked. I didn’t want to appear stupid. :smileyvery-happy:

Maybe it’s . . .

Oh no . . . that’s IGOR!

“Damm your eyes!”

“Too late.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s along time since I’ve looked into Marty Feldman’s eyes!!

daytona955 wrote:

It’s along time since I’ve looked into Marty Feldman’s eyes!!

It’s been longer than that since he looked back. :cry:

A sad loss to the world of laughter…

I have an IGo card adapter and sansa tip.  It charges with no problems whatsoever.