Free Music Showing Up?

Hey, guys.

I downloaded a Free MP3 from a band (The New Boyz… the one who made that “ur a jerk” song). It was free on their website and I downloaded it to my mac. I transfered the song to my Fuze, but I can’t figure out how to title the file so that the Fuze can tell which part of the title is the artist and which part is the title. And is there any way that I can get an album image from my free music or music that I have on CD? 

Do you have iTunes on your Mac?

I’ve got Windows, but assuming iTunes is similar…

Open iTunes. Navigate to the file. Right-click on the file and click Get Info. Click the Info tab and put in the info that should have been there in the first place. 

As for album art, you’d have to find it online someplace and save it as folder.jpg in a folder with the .mp3 file. 

The itune thing worked, but the album art is not showing up! What gives? :S

And to be honest, the album art never showed up when I used iPod either. This is frustrating. 

Shrink the album art to 200x200 pixels in .jpg, and make sure it’s called folder.jpg

@kwicherbichen wrote:

I can’t figure out how to title the file so that the Fuze can tell which part of the title is the artist and which part is the title.

Try this: Editing the ID3 Tags