Folder Navigation with FUZE ?!

@skinjob wrote:

@tmarkoski wrote:

I’d be happy if Sansa would stop making UNDOCUMENTED changes to playlist functionality and support.

Just curious, what changes are you upset about?  I found all the enhancements to m3u playlist support to be really good.

What really got me ticked was simply trying to use my old e280 playlists on my Fuze.

As you well know, that can’t be done.

There is nothing in any manually and not a single mention of playlists and all the related detail in the user manual.

Heck, SanDisk doesn’t even have a single pegged entry about playlists on this forum.

It’s things like going from UNICODE to standard DOS ASCII without any notification.

Then there is the fact that they dropped support for the extended ASCII character set without any notification.

There has been a wealth of information provided to SanDisk here by users.

It’s seems to me that it would be a no-brainer to have a cogent section about playlists and all player functions in the user manual.

The only reason I didn’t take my Fuze back was I was able to find information here and in a limited amount of my own time.

I wrote a scipt to convert my old pla playlists and now I’m cool with the m3u playlists.

Too many new Sansa users have to come here and re-invent the wheel when it comes to getting basic information about the player

because SanDisk does such a poor job of documenting the functionality of their own product.

That’s a real shame because the product functions quite well when you know how to use it properly.