Highlighted

FAT

How do i recover the FAT to my Sansa Fuze
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: FAT

Did you have a fatty fuze?

Tired of Sansa Media Converter? You want to put videos on your fuze but you can't use SMC? Then, check video4fuze

4Gb black fuze v2.02.26 + 8 Gb class 6 µSD
Highlighted

What does this mean. I connect my sandisk player to computer, A message appears saying Fat is corrupted, Connect device to PC and recover FAT, When PC & player are connected together, this forementioned message shows a few seconds then shows CONNECTED, When player & PC are disconnected , Above FAT message shows up for a minute or so then entire player shuts downs & goes dead completely. Will be leaving PC & MP player attached for a few hours or maybe even overnight, Will that help?  What should I do to fix this problem?

Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

If your player is in MSC mode, when you connect it there should be an extra drive listed in Windows explorer.

Right-click the drive and select 'properties'. On one of the tabs of the window that shows you should have 'Tools', and on that tab you have an 'Error-checking' or similarly named option. You can use this to check the filesystem on your player.

Leaving it attached to the PC without additional action will not fix it.

Good luck.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@ssorgatem wrote:
Did you have a fatty fuze?

lol
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@efrain wrote:
How do i recover the FAT to my Sansa Fuze

Ask Oprah, Kirsty Alley or Queen Latifah. They all seem to have a lot of experience at recovering their FAT. Smiley Surprised
Highlighted
SanDisk User

lol ha ha
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Alley is the worst of the three.  She's back on the front cover of tabloids due to her large weight gain.
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@mags1230 wrote:
Alley is the worst of the three.  She's back on the front cover of tabloids due to her large weight gain.

She was a hottie back in the day.....Smiley Surprised

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Marvin_Martian wrote:

@mags1230 wrote:

She was a hottie back in the day.....Smiley Surprised

Along the lines of big changes in appearance, have you seen photos of the new, improved, slimmed down, toned up Valerie Bertinelli in a swimsuit?  That woman has abs!Smiley Surprised