Different Fuze Colors

What are all the different colors the Fuze comes in?

I bought the black one for myself, the red one for my mom and the blue one as a xtra gift for someone or a backup for myself :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen a silver one and man that one looks nice.  I’m almost tempted to buy it as a spare just cause of the color.  Maybe I’ll buy the 8GB one in that color.

wow can you take a picture with all your fuzes line up?

I have a 4gb pink one myself, it was a gift and I really hate it the first time because I want a zen, but now I start to like it :stuck_out_tongue:

My fuze:

cute isn’t she? :wink:

Message Edited by eiyuu on 12-17-2008 07:16 PM

From what I’ve read (and then looked on amazon to make sure I was correct):

8gb:  black or silver (I think black is limited and hard to find)

4gb: black, blue, pink, red

2gb: black

I have a 4gb pink.  It was all the store had and I was okay with that.  I put a white/clear (it said clear but is mroe of a white) silicon cover over it and it’s kind of more of a white now then pink.  Or a very ilght pink. 

Ah, during black friday after thanksgiving, the black 8gb was 50$ plus shipping at costco, but almost all of them sold out in the first what, 8hours?

@dalaug234 wrote:

From what I’ve read (and then looked on amazon to make sure I was correct):

8gb:  black or silver (I think black is limited and hard to find)

4gb: black, blue, pink, red

2gb: black

I have a 4gb pink.  It was all the store had and I was okay with that.  I put a white/clear (it said clear but is mroe of a white) silicon cover over it and it’s kind of more of a white now then pink.  Or a very ilght pink. 

I have noticed that the blue(like my Fuze) and the red(my Clip) seem “brighter” in the online pictures, but I prefer how they look in person. I assume that black will be black, regardless, but how do the others look? I did see a light pink Clip at Wally World…much lighter than the Fuze a couple posts up.

Do you see what I see??  That Audible box has a white Fuze!!  Now that does look nice indeed.  I have a black one to match the e280, and all colors of Clips about the house…but that white one…  It doesn’t look like silver in the photo.

Es ist so schön!

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I chose the grey 8gb for its size, not color, although I like it. It’s much more darker than the official picture from sansa’s online store.

Mine’s pink like the photos above.  That bright.

I also didn’t pick mine up for the color.  Mostly the cost and the sandisk name.  If I had a choice, I probably would have choose my default color for just about everything, and choose blue.

@flocon wrote:
I chose the grey 8gb for its size, not color, although I like it. It’s much more darker than the official picture from sansa’s online store.

Grey?

@tapeworm wrote:

@flocon wrote:

Grey?

As I saw in another thread here, it’s not grey, it’s pewter:wink:

I noticed the colors are actually darker than depicted online as well. The Fuze was sold out everywhere on Black Friday except Walmart since it was not on sale there. I took the Best Buy circular and showed them it was on sale for $50 and they price matched it. They only had red though. However, when I saw it, it was like a very dark red and I decided to get it. It wasn’t that bright red like you see when you look in circulars or online.

Photographs don’t do the red justice either.  It looks very nice in person, a solid deep metallic.  I noticed the white tone depicted in the Audible photo, though that may be silver…but the silver is more of an anthracite color, isn’t it?  I am split between the black lacquer and the look of white.

Most likely, the production devices are limited to the black / red / blue / pink / silver choices, of course.  I’d love one in a gold pearl white (a real pearlescent paint).  Maybe in the future, with 16GB…

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m waiting for a real Cobalt Blue but my Silver 8gb with the 16gb microSD card rocks too.