Crazy screen is crazy like long cat is looong. Remedies to screen troubles?

Hello my fellow MP3 enthusiasts! MY Sansa Fuze (4G) has decided to stop working. I have the white screen with several black slivers across. When the problem first arose these “slivers” were multicolored, but after a while they have turned black. I have no idea whether this is just my screen acting funky or the entire MP3 as I cannot get it to play music.

Help? You’ll have my eternal gratitude.

Try resetting it.

If no help, return it.

Already reset it and had no luck. Who might I return it to? Sansa itself?

1st choice: Where you bought it from.

2nd Choice: SanDisk (Call Tech Support for RMA)

“…like a long cat is looong”    

?huh?

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

?huh?

And that’s what made me crawl to this topic with curiosity, (not to help out, but what the heck does that mean?) Don’t answer that, that’s a rhetorical question.

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

?huh?

Thanks. I thought I was the only one too dense to get this.:stuck_out_tongue:

So c’mon . . . give. Enquiring minds want to know!

@tapeworm wrote:

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

?huh?

Thanks. I thought I was the only one too dense to get this.:stuck_out_tongue:

So c’mon . . . give. Enquiring minds want to know!

I believe they are just using that example to accentuate how their crazy screen is craaaaaazzzzzyyyyy as in FUBAR but I could be wrong:smiley:

It’s a meme that started in the dark internet hells that are 2chan. It all started with a picture of a cat, that was photoshopped to death. Here is an article on Encyclopedia Dramatica about Longcat.

@silverwolf wrote:
It’s a meme that started in the dark internet hells that are 2chan. It all started with a picture of a cat, that was photoshopped to death. Here is an article on Encyclopedia Dramatica about Longcat.

Somebody should mark this guy’s post as the solution to this thread.

@silverwolf wrote:

Well, thanks for that. Frankly I for one, am underwhelmed.

I found it much more interesting to explore the mening of the word ‘meme’:

Its original meaning is no longer used except by sociology majors. In short, memes are just inside jokes for people who have no friends with whom to have real inside jokes.

The word meme is commonly used by people who aren’t retarded because it is in fact shorter to write the word “meme” than to write out “internet phenomena” or “something that will wind up on G4 tomorrow for all of the nerds to fap all over”. It is well known that the only people that care about internet memes are sad f**ks with no life. In the real world, the meme is known by its true name, “idea.”

@silverwolf wrote:

I found it much more interesting to explore the meaning of the word ‘meme’:

Its original meaning is no longer used except by sociology majors. In short, memes are just inside jokes for people who have no friends with whom to have real inside jokes.

The word meme is commonly used by people who aren’t retarded because it is in fact shorter to write the word “meme” than to write out “internet phenomena” or “something that will wind up on G4 tomorrow for all of the nerds to fap all over”. It is well known that the only people that care about internet memes are sad f**ks with no life. In the real world, the meme is known by its true name, “idea.”

@silverwolf wrote:

@silverwolf wrote:

@silverwolf wrote:

[Quote]Its original meaning is no longer used except by sociology majors. In short, memes are just inside jokes for people who have no friends with whom to have real inside jokes.

The word meme is commonly used by people who aren’t retarded because it is in fact shorter to write the word “meme” than to write out “internet phenomena” or “something that will wind up on G4 tomorrow for all of the nerds to fap all over”. It is well known that the only people that care about internet memes are sad f**ks with no life. In the real world, the meme is known by its true name, “idea.” [Unquote]

@silverwolf wrote:

Man I was sure confused like a pitchfork on a biiiiiigg farm where the tractors are driven by Trotskyites!

Reminds me of Dennis Leary’s NFL commentary where he’s pull these obscure references out of the air as if all the beer-drinkers out there were completely on his weird wavelength with these obscure references.

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

Man I was sure confused like a pitchfork on a biiiiiigg farm where the tractors are driven by Trotskyites!

Reminds me of Dennis Leary’s NFL commentary where he’s pull these obscure references out of the air as if all the beer-drinkers out there were completely on his weird wavelength with these obscure references.

I think you mean Dennis Miller…although both Dennis’s are funny guys. :smiley:

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 04-08-2009 03:10 PM

@marvin_martian wrote:

I think you mean Dennis Miller…although both Dennis’s are funny guys. :smiley:

I think both Dennis’ are ‘legends in their own mind’. I’ve never cracked a smile at anything either has ever said.

I don’t think together they could even make a decent pimple on the butt of a ‘real’ comedian. But they’ve both made a lot of money doing whatever it is that they do, so somebody must like them. It just ain’t me. :wink: