Converting from iTunes to Fuze (movie)

I have been having trouble with getting my digital copy of Hellboy II transferred to WMP 11 (just wouldn’t take the code). I was getting no where with Universal customer support. I eventually tried the alternative method…iTunes…(don’t say that! wink, wink :wink:) that worked but I can’t get it converted to WMP11 or to the Fuze using the SMC.

Anyone? Help!

Thanks…

I’m gusiness and pretty sure, you’d have to use a dvd converter, like anydvdconverter and then move it to an AVI format or some other acceptable format.  Then convert with SMC to your Fuze.

That’s why I haven’t bought those DVD’s with the digital movies, they say they’re ipod usable but not mention other mp3 players.  I figure I’ll spend at least $10 less and convert it myself with the software I bought (which has paid for itself by now)…

MPEG-2 TS, is also a popular format specially for some camcorder which can’t be supported by common players. The MPEG-2 TS Converter is an excellent TS Converter to convert MPEG-2 TS format files. The TS Converter can convert .ts files to mpeg2, convert .ts to avi, wmv, wma, mpg, convert .ts to mp3, mp4 and other common formats respectivly for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP and other digital players with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.Video_TS Converter is a TS File Converter which can convert the files in Video_TS folder and extract audio from .ts files. The TS Video File Converter supports converting .m2ts, .mts, .mkv, .flv, .mp4 and other supported files.