Computer Connection Doesn't Recgonize MicroSD

I physical player recgonizes the MicroSD card, but it is not recgonized when plugging it into my PC. Confused…

Is the player set to MSC mode (Settings > System Settings > USB Mode)? If using MTP mode, you have to double-click on the player’s icon (in Windows Explorer) and then you should see Internal Memory and External Memory. With MSC mode, you will have 2 drives, each with their own drive letters. The 1st will be the player; the 2nd will be the memory card.

It was on Auto Detect. If I use MTP, even double clicking does not show both cards. The Fuze application that loads also only shows one card. Use MSC mode allows me to see both cards, but the application does not start.

@swanedog wrote:

It was on Auto Detect. If I use MTP, even double clicking does not show both cards. The Fuze application that loads also only shows one card. Use MSC mode allows me to see both cards, but the application does not start.

I’m confused. What ‘application’? MSC mode allows your device to be seen by your computer as any other USB memory stick, thumb drive, external hard drive, etc. You simply drag & drop, or copy & paste the files you want from your computer to the player or card. Couldn’t be simpler.

MSC mode don’t need no steeenkin’ applications!

:smileyvery-happy:

I suspect that by the “Fuze application” the OP means the little Fuze icon that comes up in Windows Explorer in MTP mode.

But for testing purposes, go to Settings/System Settings/ USB Mode and put it in MSC, the simpler mode. In MSC, you should see SANSA FUZE and Removable Disc, which means the card slot.

If you see Removable Disc, what happens when you click on it? Can you see files on it?

Also:  is the MicroSD card formatted to FAT32?