SanDisk User

Cheap Memory Cards

does anyone know any good places to get cheap good quality memory cards??

thank you.. 

SanDisk Senior User

Re: Cheap Memory Cards

@differentchick5 wrote:

does anyone know any good places to get cheap good quality memory cards??

thank you.. 

What do you mean by cheap?  How much are you willing to spend?

Check out Amazon.com.

The 8GB MicroSDHC card is on right now for 32.60$, down from the regular 99.99$.  Doesn't get much cheaper than that for such a huge memory.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012Y2LLE/ref=s9subs_c2_img3-rfc_g1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=...

SanDisk Professor

[ Edited ]

I was going to recommend Amazon resellers as well. I've used them several times.

The deal above isn't from Amazon. Its from Digital Media Source, one of Amazon's associated resellers. When buying from resellers, check the feedback. You'll want to see at least 95% positive feedback. In this case, its 95% - probably OK, but I'd check and see what the complaints are.

Resellers also often tack on some hefty shipping. This is $6 shipping...for someting the size of a fingernail!

Still, its a great price! Usually 8GB microSDHCs sell for around $60.

Message Edited by bdb on 06-05-2008 07:31 PM
SanDisk Senior User

@bdb wrote:

I was going to recommend Amazon resellers as well. I've used them several times.

The deal above isn't from Amazon. Its from Digital Media Source, one of Amazon's associated resellers. When buying from resellers, check the feedback. You'll want to see at least 95% positive feedback. In this case, its 95% - probably OK, but I'd check and see what the complaints are.

Resellers also often tack on some hefty shipping. This is $6 shipping...for someting the size of a fingernail!

Still, its a great price! Usually 8GB microSDHCs sell for around $60.

Message Edited by bdb on 06-05-2008 07:31 PM

Good point, it's a reseller.

I bought my 8GB MicroSDHC card from Digital Media Source and I recommend them.  Great price, the card works fine and the service was great (they shipped it the very next day and I got it within a week, even before the estimated delivery date).  

i ordered a card from Digital Media on Sunday and received it on Wednesday, put it in my e280 and it seems to work fine
SanDisk Professor

If you want a fast card, Newegg currently has several 4GB Class 6 cards for under $20.  I haven't seen any 8GB Class 6 cards yet.

Just make sure its a SanDisk card so my SNDK stock goes up!
SanDisk Guru

They're $36 something now, but that's still a heck of a deal it seems like to me.  I think if it was a class 6 instead of a class 4 I'd go ahead and order even though I have a 4 gb that's suiting my needs at the moment.  I guess I'll hold off for now. 

SanDisk User

if you would of got the 8gb fuze you would of got a free sd card.

the free card is too tiny to bother with...