Card readers writers

Hello folks 2nd post here.

Have a 16 gig microsd card for my fuze and need a reader/writer any you recomend?.

Thanks

Lee

You dont need one. You can plug it into the player, and read/write to it from there.

In the Fuze, you can simply mount the µSD / HC card and address it while plugged in, using the Sansa as the reader.  Card readers are inexpensive, you can even get another SanDisk MicroSD card bundled in the deal!

Check this out.  I have some of these wee beasties.  Be warned!  They are very nice, and absurdly tiny.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Message Edited by neutron_bob on 06-01-2009 08:56 PM

Thanks a million guys this site rocks.

Lee

I think the screen on Fuze is too small for me, anyway.  I download from Project Gutenberg, or scan text, into Adobe Reader, have it read out loud, and record it using an MP3 recorder.  There are some oldies but goodies on Gutenberg. And I listen, don’t have to squint.

Hope I’m posting this in the right place. 

lawmartin wrote:

I think the screen on Fuze is too small for me, anyway.  I download from Project Gutenberg, or scan text, into Adobe Reader, have it read out loud, and record it using an MP3 recorder.  There are some oldies but goodies on Gutenberg. And I listen, don’t have to squint.

Not really. This thread is about ‘card’ readers, not ‘text’ readers. Card readers are the things you insert your memory card into, then plug into your computer so you can see and manipulate the files on it. Think thumb drive or memory stick. :wink:

lawmartin wrote:

Not quite. This thread is about ‘card’ readers, not ‘text’ readers. Card readers are the things you insert your memory card into, then plug into your computer so you can see and manipulate the files on it. Think thumb drive or memory stick. :wink:

Thanks and excuse my faux pas.  I was overtired, and so excited that it worked. I copied the post and put it in the right place. Will be more careful in the future.