Car wax to remove scratches on Fuse

Would this be recommended? My Fuse’s front face is a bit scratched in less than one week of careful use. Anyone tried it?

I hadnt tried wax spesifically but something similar, that is used with Hockey and Paintball masks, and it worked well.

@conversionbox wrote:
I hadnt tried wax spesifically but something similar, that is used with Hockey and Paintball masks, and it worked well.

I got a screen protector one day after I got my Fuze, so it hasn’t been an issue…but I never bothered for my Clip…it’'s been in pockets, backpack, etc…and somehow no scratches…I wonder ifthey’re made of a different material?

@lukev wrote:
Would this be recommended? My Fuse’s front face is a bit scratched in less than one week of careful use. Anyone tried it?

Car wax isn’t going to remove any scratches as it is not an abrassive.  You need something with a fine amount of abrassivness.  I have used Meguiar’s Plast-X in the past with good success.  It is made for use on automotive head/tail lights and will be fine to use on your Fuze.  Just be sure to use it with a clean microfiber towel.

Filling a scratch and sanding it down are both valid approaches.  The deeper the scratch is (or the more often you get them ) the less attractive that method is as you have to keep removing more and making the remaining plastic thinner.

Car wax or the kind of liquid polymers you find in some CD scratch repair kits can fill fine scratches and make them less noticable.  Bigger scratches usually require some kind of abrasive.