Cant you set the replay gain values using MP3Tag?

Cant you set the replay gain values using MP3Tag?I used MM and im not very satisfied with its interface,so im really confused.

Thanks,

SR

MP3Tag does not calculate ReplayGain values.

Perhaps you can try Foobar2000 to apply ReplayGain, and then use MP3Tag to remove the ‘+’ sign in front on positive ReplayGain values as those seem to confuse the Fuze (Confuze?).

With the current ‘+’ bug, MediaMonkey is the easiest way to go. You don’t have to use it as your player/syncing tool. Just drag your files to the “Now Playing” list, right click them and select “Analyze Volume”, this will write enough information to them for playing with Fuze. Now copy those files to Fuze in MSC mode and enjoy!

When my MP3 having unicode id3tag, replaygain cannot be found from track info although i have the attrbutes there.

i think it is another bug~

Winamp can set ReplayGain for all file types (MP3, Ogg, FLAC, etc.).

@chicaman wrote:

When my MP3 having unicode id3tag, replaygain cannot be found from track info although i have the attrbutes there.

i think it is another bug~

UTF encodings are not supported (or at least not very well) on the Fuze.  ISO is the only fully supported encoding right now.

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the really helpful replies guys!!!

What if i drag and drop my files currently on the fuze to a playlist in MM and analyze their volume,without re-transferring them again?

Thanks,

SR

It should work. Try it for yourself! It’s the fastest way to find the answer :wink:

@sr_rox wrote:

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the really helpful replies guys!!!

What if i drag and drop my files currently on the fuze to a playlist in MM and analyze their volume,without re-transferring them again?

Thanks,

SR

I know you’re curious, and really want an answer to your question, but it is incredibly irritating to see you ask the same question in several different threads.  Especially when you could find the answer yourself with a quick use of Google.

Finding the answer yourself is not only more satisfying than having it spoon-fed to you, but often you will find the answers to other questions you didn’t even know to ask.

I’m not telling you not to ask questions here, but at least only post them once.

Well said, tenzip. I was trying to say something like that, but don’t know how not to sound harsh. English is not my language :slight_smile: