Can you put and play games on Fuze?

Okay so my sister owns a Zune and i was just watching her play games so i thought “can i play games on my Fuze” and so now here i aam asking you, the people . . . haha where have i heard that before(:

I come back after almost 2 months and what do I find… nothing has changed.

haha! well okay then(: so im guessing its not possible . . . man! Zune’s have so much more stuff and are kinda coler! oh then heres another question . . . can i put a PICTURE for the bg instead of just the lame-o colors they give you?

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

haha! well okay then(: so im guessing its not possible . . . man! Zune’s have so much more stuff and are kinda coler! oh then heres another question . . . can i put a PICTURE for the bg instead of just the lame-o colors they give you?

The answer to your 2 questions, as of this point, is no

@hazza wrote:
I come back after almost 2 months and what do I find… nothing has changed.

Off-topic; but welcome back, hazza…

it’s a music player (and secondarily a photo and video player). If you want games and music, buy a cell phone.

@docstrange wrote:
 it’s a music player (and secondarily a photo and video player). If you want games and music, buy a cell phone Zune or iPod.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@docstrange wrote:
 it’s a music player (and secondarily a photo and video player). If you want games and music, buy a cell phone, Zune or iPod PSP, Nintendo DS

Or stay home to play your videogames, on a PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii,or computer. 

@marvin_martian wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@docstrange wrote:
 it’s a music player (and secondarily a photo and video player). If you want games and music, buy a cell phone, Zune or iPod PSP, Nintendo DS

Or better yet, don’t play any games at ALL and do something productive with your life…(j/k)  :stuck_out_tongue:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@docstrange wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@docstrange wrote:

I don’t have an Xbox, or a Wii, or a PS3, PSP, or DS…and I don’t play games on my phone or computer…lol.

Now I play my PS2 occasionally, but usually just mind games

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@docstrange wrote:

Or stay home to play your videogames, on a PS2, PS3, Xbox 360  Wii,or computer. 

Videogame console fanboyism? Ick.

@gwk1967 wrote:

Videogame console fanboyism? Ick. I love the Playsation line of products!

Good for you bud. 

Games?

Nah.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Good for you bud. 

If you’re talking to your beer, perhaps you’ve had enough!

@marvin_martian wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Good for you bud.

If you’re talking to your beer, perhaps you’ve had enough!

WOW! men get off subject FAST! lol okay well thnx but i have a computer and xbox 360 ps2 + 3 and my sis has a zune plus i hat ipods! but i was just wondering! THNX(:

Technically you CAN play games ON the Fuze. Just not ones that are too heavy, or need to be on a flat surface or you may break your device. :smileyvery-happy:

HAHAHAHAHA! thank you for the tip(: