Can you please help me in deciding between Fuze, Clip+ and E270?

Ah, this would be so interesting. SO, Clip sounds better than Clip+?

I have not clear the impedance theme, I like technical matters but I miss this. Anyway I understand the concept. 

Do you think it may depend on the equalizer? I mean, may it be that you were listeing in Fuze with a better equalizing settings? I guess a test should be done with flat equalizing… If you still own both devices, it would be interesting to know if with a flat equalizing you canhear difference in the reproduction quelity of the same song, with same earphones, and even better if you can try both 16 and 29oms…

But this is just for curiosity, I guess it is not such a big deal.

Yes, I am disapponted too with their decision of making the clip fixed in Clip+, I was so hapy with the idea of a removable clip, so that I can use it without clip when I have to put in my pocket…

A question about E270: I had understood that no E270 may be V2. Only E280 can be V2 I guess, or anyway, never a E270.

Also, the lesser sound quality comes from the chipset (no solution) or from firmware (solution: rockbox).

And why should rockbox not be a good thing? I tell you that I have no idea about that, it is just a real question.

So, the three of them have clicking buttons? Mpf…

DO you think E200 are cofortable to carry on frontal jeans pocket?

The customizable equalizer is only on CLip?I have read that I can set 5 bars equilizer as I like. I find it useful to adapt the sound to my hearphones…