Can't get exported .m3u playlists (from MM) over to Fuze

@cjcrawford wrote:

Thanks for the test Hazza - I staill can’t find a playlist that works.  I’ve tried stripping the leading directory indications progressively and putting them in both the root and music folder but still can’t get one that plays.  Have you tested this and if so what does it look like?  Thanks

Chris

p.s. I just tried creating a “GoList” playlist internally on the fuze to see if I could find and then analyze it.  The playlist is definately accessible on the Fuze but when I look at it with windows I can’t find it anywhere.

p.p.s

just tried creating playlist to go in the root that look exactly like your suggestion in an earlier post (but with my files that are on the fuze of course):

If it is saved in the root directory the file should have lines that look like this:

MUSIC\Girl_talk\2008-Feed_the_Animals\01_Play_Your_Part_(Pt._1).ogg

MUSIC\Girl_talk\2008-Feed_the_Animals\02_Shut_The_Club_Down.ogg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

but no luck - playlist still show up empty

1. Yes I have tested this, all of my playlists are in the root directory.
  2. The internal “GoList” is not accessable via Windows, my guess is that it is stored inside the database.
  3. Yes that is what the entry’s in the playlist should look like if it is saved in the root directory.
    What are you using to create the playlists? I highly recommend MP3Tag (on Windows) or EasyTag (on Linux).