Can I listen to my Fuze song on Windows Media Player? And if I can . . . HOW?!

@conversionbox wrote:

@corilof wrote:

So you have a song on your Fuze that you want to listen to on WMP?  Is that what you’re asking?

You plug in your Fuze to the computer and you want to play your music on the comptuer (from the Fuze) using WMP?

People seriously need to know how to ask their questions.   

Easy… Remember these forums are in English and English is not everybodys native language, it makes it rough for people who dont speak english to post a question, so we need to be a little bit more understanding.

English isn’t my native language either and that’s not the point.  I don’t care if they have poor grammar or spelling, that doesn’t stop them from giving us more information on their problems so that we can actually help them.   Either way that’s not the point.

H0llist3rL0v3 wrote: 

no i mean i own the song but even after that rhapsody just sux that way(: so i dont have a rhapsody account bucause im not paying the ridiculous prices for one song but i use MP3 Rocket and i download my songs for free and NO this site thingy isnt illegal . . . but thats not the point!!

Uh okay.  So you own the song and the MP3 file is located on your Fuze?

So as Conversionbox said above, plug the Fuze to the computer.  Go under My Computer and open up the player.  Go into the file where the songs are located (My Computer -> Sansa Fuze -> Music…)  Find your MP3 files, and either double click on them (which will open them in the default program on your computer, probably WMP) or right click and open as.