Can I listen to my Fuze song on Windows Media Player? And if I can . . . HOW?!

You see, on Rhapsody, they cut the song and I want to hear the whole song! But how?!?!?

So you have a song on your Fuze that you want to listen to on WMP?  Is that what you’re asking?

You plug in your Fuze to the computer and you want to play your music on the comptuer (from the Fuze) using WMP?

People seriously need to know how to ask their questions.   

@corilof wrote:

So you have a song on your Fuze that you want to listen to on WMP?  Is that what you’re asking?

You plug in your Fuze to the computer and you want to play your music on the comptuer (from the Fuze) using WMP?

Easy… Remember these forums are in English and English is not everybodys native language, it makes it rough for people who dont speak english to post a question, so we need to be a little bit more understanding.

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

You see, on Rhapsody, they cut the song and I want to hear the whole song! But how?!?!?

Open the player through your “My Computer” find the song you want to play, Right click and go down to play with Windows media player. It should work.

sorry i thought that i put songS on here but i guess i didnt . . and yes that is my question!!

Are you listening to the 30 second sample of a track?

You would need to be signed in to Rhapsody to hear the whole enchilada, or purchase the track.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

no i mean i own the song but even after that rhapsody just sux that way(: so i dont have a rhapsody account bucause im not paying the ridiculous prices for one song but i use MP3 Rocket and i download my songs for free and NO this site thingy isnt illegal . . . but thats not the point!!

@conversionbox wrote:

@corilof wrote:

Easy… Remember these forums are in English and English is not everybodys native language, it makes it rough for people who dont speak english to post a question, so we need to be a little bit more understanding.

English isn’t my native language either and that’s not the point.  I don’t care if they have poor grammar or spelling, that doesn’t stop them from giving us more information on their problems so that we can actually help them.   Either way that’s not the point.

H0llist3rL0v3 wrote: 

no i mean i own the song but even after that rhapsody just sux that way(: so i dont have a rhapsody account bucause im not paying the ridiculous prices for one song but i use MP3 Rocket and i download my songs for free and NO this site thingy isnt illegal . . . but thats not the point!!

Uh okay.  So you own the song and the MP3 file is located on your Fuze?

So as Conversionbox said above, plug the Fuze to the computer.  Go under My Computer and open up the player.  Go into the file where the songs are located (My Computer -> Sansa Fuze -> Music…)  Find your MP3 files, and either double click on them (which will open them in the default program on your computer, probably WMP) or right click and open as.

uhhh thnx(: kay so lemme try it!

The “site thingy” itself isn’t illegal, but “sharing” copyrighted works is illegal.  Their site includes a legal diaclaimer that users must not share copyrighted works.

Guess what?  The users aren’t listening.  This is a glorified Gnutella network P2P.

Bob  :cry:

wait?! okay so what do you mean by “sharing”? like okay i’m ttly confused!!!

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

wait?! okay so what do you mean by “sharing”? like okay i’m ttly confused!!!

OK. This is how the law works. You buy a CD and you rip it to your computer and you put it on your player, thats all fine. Then your friend comes over, and they want that CD, So you put it on their player, you broke the law. That is “Sharing” in the most basic form. What you are dealing with on that web site is massive sharing. The way mp3 rocket, limewire, fristwire, kazza, etc. were intended to be used was for people to share things that are not copyrighted or that are licensed for sharing. What has happend is that the users of these services have ignored the law and posted copyrighted music on these services. Everytime you or anybody else downloads something that someone else posted you run the risk of breaking the law. Its the same as your friend adding a CD to their player, after You paid for it. Here is an easy way to tell if you are breaking the law by file sharing. If you hear a song on the radio, or if you hear it on TV, Dont download it for free, thats illegal. Now some artists and record labels give stuff away for free but thats rare.