Highlighted
SanDisk User
Accepted Solution

Can I listen to my Fuze song on Windows Media Player? And if I can . . . HOW?!

You see, on Rhapsody, they cut the song and I want to hear the whole song! But how?!?!?

LIVE LAUGH LOVE(:
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Can I listen to my Fuze song on Windows Media Player? And if I can . . . HOW?!

So you have a song on your Fuze that you want to listen to on WMP?  Is that what you're asking?

You plug in your Fuze to the computer and you want to play your music on the comptuer (from the Fuze) using WMP?

People seriously need to know how to ask their questions.   

SanDisk Guru

Re: Can I listen to my Fuze song on Windows Media Player? And if I can . . . HOW?!

@Corilof wrote:

So you have a song on your Fuze that you want to listen to on WMP?  Is that what you're asking?

You plug in your Fuze to the computer and you want to play your music on the comptuer (from the Fuze) using WMP?

Easy... Remember these forums are in English and English is not everybodys native language, it makes it rough for people who dont speak english to post a question, so we need to be a little bit more understanding.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

@H0llist3rL0v3 wrote:

You see, on Rhapsody, they cut the song and I want to hear the whole song! But how?!?!?

Open the player through your "My Computer" find the song you want to play, Right click and go down to play with Windows media player. It should work.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk User

sorry i thought that i put songS on here but i guess i didnt . . and yes that is my question!!

LIVE LAUGH LOVE(:
SanDisk Guru

Are you listening to the 30 second sample of a track?

You would need to be signed in to Rhapsody to hear the whole enchilada, or purchase the track.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy

SanDisk User

no i mean i own the song but even after that rhapsody just sux that way(: so i dont have a rhapsody account bucause im not paying the ridiculous prices for one song but i use MP3 Rocket and i download my songs for free and NO this site thingy isnt illegal . . . but thats not the point!!

LIVE LAUGH LOVE(:
SanDisk Senior User

@Conversionbox wrote:

@Corilof wrote:

Easy... Remember these forums are in English and English is not everybodys native language, it makes it rough for people who dont speak english to post a question, so we need to be a little bit more understanding.

English isn't my native language either and that's not the point.  I don't care if they have poor grammar or spelling, that doesn't stop them from giving us more information on their problems so that we can actually help them.   Either way that's not the point.

H0llist3rL0v3 wrote: 

no i mean i own the song but even after that rhapsody just sux that way(: so i dont have a rhapsody account bucause im not paying the ridiculous prices for one song but i use MP3 Rocket and i download my songs for free and NO this site thingy isnt illegal . . . but thats not the point!!

Uh okay.  So you own the song and the MP3 file is located on your Fuze?
So as Conversionbox said above, plug the Fuze to the computer.  Go under My Computer and open up the player.  Go into the file where the songs are located (My Computer -> Sansa Fuze -> Music...)  Find your MP3 files, and either double click on them (which will open them in the default program on your computer, probably WMP) or right click and open as.

SanDisk User

uhhh thnx(: kay so lemme try it!

LIVE LAUGH LOVE(:
SanDisk Guru

The "site thingy" itself isn't illegal, but "sharing" copyrighted works is illegal.  Their site includes a legal diaclaimer that users must not share copyrighted works.

Guess what?  The users aren't listening.  This is a glorified Gnutella network P2P.

Bob  Smiley Sad