Black 8GB Fuze at Costco

I’m not sure if they all have them, but I saw a black 8GB at Costco today. It was $99.99. I haven’t seen it anywhere else.

I know a lot of people want it in black, so there ya go. I like my gray one. :slight_smile:

Whoa really… black in person or black in picture?  Cuz I have their Black Friday Ad and it’s black in the picture but not sure if it’s really black or not… I really want a 8GB Black one… or else I’m resorting to the 4GB Black one…

I can’t say about Costco, but I just got a Fuze from ShopSansa.com. They offered me grey or black. I chose black. It looks really nice with a glossy piano black on the front and rubberized black on the back and sides.

hey… Costco is running a deal on this between 11/28 - 11/30.  With coupon it will be $59.99 I believe.  The coupon is $40 off.  This coupon is in a small magazine type that is at the customer service counter and at the stand where  you pay on your way out. 

hey… Costco is running a deal on this between 11/28 - 11/30.  With coupon it will be $59.99 I believe.  The coupon is $40 off.  This coupon is in a small magazine type that is at the customer service counter and at the stand where  you pay on your way out.  It’s a green color with a red Christmas tree bulb on the cover that says Celebrate.

THATS A GOODEEEL!!!

@codeformoney wrote:

Whoa really… black in person or black in picture? 

I’m talking about one I actually saw. They had dozens of them. I’m not even sure if there was a gray one!

I just swing by my Costco to see if they had the 8GB Black Fuze but didn’t see any :frowning:

next time if go at costco and they don’t have somthing you can go and ask them if they have at an other costco store

Message Edited by edian38 on 11-29-2008 09:32 PM

was this costco in us or canada - looked on both websites could not find the fuze - saw the clip on the canadian one though.

Yup. I got the 8gb Fuze from Costco for $60 (+ tax on the retail, $100, came out to $68.49).  I picked it up from the Costco near my home at the Arrowhead area of Phoenix, AZ.  Lots of people were picking it up.

I got one for my wife at Costco on Friday.  The store had only 54 of them; half were sold in the first 30 minutes after the store opened!  (I got there early.)  Now she has a nice black Fuze and I have my nice silver Fuze; so we can tell them apart!  :wink:

Yeah I was able to get one on Black Friday as well :slight_smile: $60 + $8 tax = $68 :slight_smile:

@codeformoney wrote:
Yeah I was able to get one on Black Friday as well :slight_smile: $60 + $8 tax = $68 :slight_smile:

I got the same deal on-line with free shipping and I didn’t have to mess with the mass of people on Black Friday!!! :smiley:

I got one too. $60 with the coupon.

Problem is it doesn’t work. It won’t respond to any menu commands except “Play All”. I started a new thread about this.

do they make the 8GB model in PINK yet?

(i’m in USA and it’s for the wife…)

and how about a sticky for the best current deals on the Fuze out there?

$79 seems to be the lowest price i see out there right now…

@emagon4523 wrote:

do they make the 8GB model in PINK yet?

(i’m in USA and it’s for the wife…)

and how about a sticky for the best current deals on the Fuze out there?

$79 seems to be the lowest price i see out there right now…

No but it would be better to get a pink cover for it.  I don’t even remember what color mine is because it’s in a protective cover.

If she wants pink then I’d go here and get a skin. Go to the create your own/images/browse skinit images/solids or upload something. I’ve used them before and LOVE it. You can even see a composite before you order and it’s under $20. 

I got two of these from Costco.  Both had 2-3 dead/stuck pixels.  SanDisk RMA’d them, but the two they replaced them with (also black 8gb) have even more.  One has at least 20.  Guess I have to RMA these also.

(I personally have the silver 8gb and have zero problems with it.  I wonder if the quality was dropped for these cheaper black models…)