Biggest :) ever

The Sansa Fuze is the biggest piece of ■■■■ ever!!! No instruction manual, website doesnt work, poor layout, CANT USE IT WHILE ITS CHARGING??? I cant wait to take this thing back and get a real player - IPOD!!!

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-09-2009 06:13 PM

What do you need an instruction manual for? It’s pretty simple to figure out:stuck_out_tongue:

Farewell, Mr. iSheep *waves*

@dono wrote:
   The Sansa Fuze is the biggest piece of ■■■■ ever!!! No instruction manual, website doesnt work, poor layout, CANT USE IT WHILE ITS CHARGING??? I cant wait to take this thing back and get a real player - IPOD!!!

Good riddance. Why does everyone who ever complain about an mp3 player always go get an Ipod afterwards? Its the first thing out of their mouths. Don’t they know there’s other choices like the Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, Cowon, Samsung, etc.

What does he mean the website doesn’t work? He was, unfortunatetly, able to post his dribble afterall. Why do you need to use the Fuse while its charging anyways? If you got it plugged to the computer just open a media player. Anyways, 2 hours without your Fuse is NOT the end of the world. 

A case where the media player is more intelligent than the operator!:stuck_out_tongue:

1. Mine came with an instruction manual. If yours didn’t someone else obviously opened the box. But I agree, the thing is easy enough that you don’t need a manual.

2. If the web site didn’t work, how did you post this thread?

3. Why go with the iPod when you are forced to use proprietary formats? At least with some other players, you can freely choose whether to use a proprietary  format such as MP3 or WMA or an open format such as Ogg Vorbis or FLAC, and some of the players that offer that freedom aren’t even Sansa (or Sandisk for that matter).

Mine just came with a Quick Start Guide which I thought was unusual there wasn’t a manual with it.  He wa sprobably expecting both, my camera came with both a quick start guide and a 100+ page manual. 

The Fuze is too simple it doesn’t need a 120 page manual (like my cell phone).

And if he wants to charge while listening he needs to find out how to do that.  I can do that in my car with the lighter plug and I can do that with a wall adaptor and I can do that with my docking station.  2 of my coworkers who have ipods, listen to WMP instead of their ipod… I listen to my Fuze all the time.

And good points about why go directly to an ipod?  I wasn’t even considering it when I was first looking for a player (mostly for the price and guessed at overhyped ads). 

I love how IDIOTS take the time to set up an account and then come on here look around a little then post a message like the OP. In fact he posted 2. WTF. If you arn’t happy take it the heck back where you got it, and go back to where ever the heck you came from. OR DO WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO… ASK FOR FREAKIN HELP. If this is a cry on the OP’s part to get us to talk him in to stayin with the fuze, we don’t need this kind of frustration. GOOD RIDDANCE I HOPE YOU AND YOUR MIND NUMBING SO EASY A RETARDED MONKEY COULD USE IT IPOOP ARE HAPPY!

@dono wrote:

I can use mine while it’s charging.  You must just ■■■■ at MP3s.  By the way, it works the same way as the iPod in that respect.

hahaa too funny…   lets see what does the ipod nano have that the sansa doesn’t…NOTHING… at least i don’t think.  except maybe a slightly better video resolution.

now what does sansa have that ipod nano doesnt.

1. fm radio/recorder

2.  voice recorder

3.  5 band custom equalizer–              (ohh yaaa  goes louder than ipod too trust me.)

4.  micro sdhc memory slot -               (got an 8 gig coming in the mail!)(i velieve i read it can go to 32gig in the future when they are available)

5.  no need for propietary software  -   (ipod forces you to install quicktime so itunes will work… which is a huge resource hog and you can’t even transfer the **bleep** songs back to the pc!!!,  not to mention i’ve seen quicktime and itunes corrupt pcs badly)

and ease of use! you gotta be kidding me,  if you want to go pay triple the price for an apple go ahead.  you won’t get an instruction manual in that one either hahahaha.   

If the Op only knew how going to the Ipod won’t solve all his problems. If one look at the posts on any Ipod forums, one can see that Ipods are not immune to user troubles and hardware/software issues.

I have known numerous Ipod owners who are on their 2nd/3rd ipod because of faulty components. Apple is a perfect example of selling a bad product for a quick buck. When you go to use your Ipod one time, and it won’t even turn on, I bet you will be missing your Fuze.

@cooloutac wrote:

hahaa too funny…   lets see what does the ipod nano have that the sansa doesn’t…NOTHING… at least i don’t think.  except maybe a slightly better video resolution.

now what does sansa have that ipod nano doesnt.

1. fm radio/recorder

2.  voice recorder

3.  5 band custom equalizer–              (ohh yaaa  goes louder than ipod too trust me.)

4.  micro sdhc memory slot -               (got an 8 gig coming in the mail!)(i velieve i read it can go to 32gig in the future when they are available)

5.  no need for propietary software  -   (ipod forces you to install quicktime so itunes will work… which is a huge resource hog and you can’t even transfer the **bleep** songs back to the pc!!!,  not to mention i’ve seen quicktime and itunes corrupt pcs badly)

and ease of use! you gotta be kidding me,  if you want to go pay triple the price for an apple go ahead.  you won’t get an instruction manual in that one either hahahaha.   

Not being able to upgrade memory on an Ipod or other mp3 player is ridicilous these days. Sandisk got it right when it realized that memory continues to drop in price and that current memory needs do not reflect future needs. Just look at the Ipod Touch. It costs a fortune yet only gives you a maximum of 32 Gb. In two years or so, all video players will have a minimum of 32GB. In two years, I can upgrade the memory of the Fuse so that it rivals most competitors memory capacity. That’s a luxury that I have with Sansa and not Ipod. 

@boburanus wrote:
I have known numerous Ipod owners who are on their 2nd/3rd ipod because of faulty components. Apple is a perfect example of selling a bad product for a quick buck. When you go to use your Ipod one time, and it won’t even turn on, I bet you will be missing your Fuze.

my next door neighbor is on his 5th ipod in past 2 years no exageration. lmao

@boburanus wrote:

iPod people stick with them because they don’t know any different.  It’s unfortunate but that’s the way it is.  I have one (4G 8gb Nano) but I got it for free.  It is a very good player but no better or worse than a lot of others.  I absolutely HATE being tied to iTunes, however.  I would never have paid $150 for it.

As someone else mentioned, take a look at the Apple forums.  They are filled with people complaining about bad hardware, buggy software and the fact that Apple decides what you need; mainly because Steve Jobs has an ego the size of a planet.  

is there another digital media player besides the sandisk fuze or the creative zen that can handle a lossless codec like FLAC?

that alone exempts it from POS status IMHO.

Stop it, stop it people, don’t let this ■■■■■ know that he will be worse off when he gets a iPlop, we don’t need his like around here.

@emagon4523 wrote:

is there another digital media player besides the sandisk fuze or the creative zen that can handle a lossless codec like FLAC?

The iPod supports the Apple lossless codec. Of course its proprietary - its Apple.

Its quite possible that switching to an iPod will fix his problem. Or not. Maybe he’ll get a different set of problems.

All I know is that I’m really happy to avoid iTunes. It actually used to be a reasonably good piece of software a few years ago. Now it takes ages to load because they’re constantly bloating it…and they intentionally break stuff so you can’t use old versions. You should read the iTunes terms of service…its like, “we can break this or completely shut you down whenever we feel like it. Disagree with these terms, and you can’t put music on your iPod.”

Message Edited by bdb on 01-09-2009 02:36 PM

All my friends have Ipods and a couple have Zunes. The people with the Zunes are like “Zune’s are better than Ipods, it’s the same thing + FM radio.” Well guess what, the Fuze is a Zune + MicroSD compatible, even better. Both have better screen resolutions, I’ll give them that. However, I hate that on the Fuze if you click an artist, you get albums. I wish you would just get the songs. The touchpad on the Ipods are kind of annoying though too. There’s no accelerated scrolling like the fuze and you aren’t actually moving a wheel like on the Fuze, and it feels unnatural and takes forever to scroll through the entire library. The Fuze is a little bulky though and the battery life isn’t very good for me, only like half the time what it says you get. The stock headphones aren’t very comfortable as opposed to the nice Apple headphones.

Message Edited by shenanagins1091 on 01-09-2009 03:10 PM

He’s gonna poop his diaper when he finds out the iPods don’t come with manuals, either.

Manuals are online. Anyone who can’t figure that one out isn’t smart enough to have a MP3 player and should return it to point of purchase before they hurt themselves.

No offense intended but,this is the first and only time i’ve seen anyone post that the Fuze is “bulky”!