SanDisk User

Re: Biggest POS ever

sony's "MS" are also produced by SanDisk and others. Face it, sandisk makes most of its money with flash memory. So while other dap producers can only hope that in the event the user needs more memory, he decides to buy a new dap made by the same producer again, to make money, sandisk just look at their market shares for high capacity microSD cards and smile... i mean who would you expect to produce the first 32GB microSD cards, seriously?

You might be right about Apple, but compared to that sandisk is not a "moral white sheep". They also know, what they are doing, but it's no problem for me.

SanDisk Senior User

@hazza wrote:

You watch, when they do bring out the players + Apple only memory the masses will fight one another to bend over for Jobs because it's "such a revolution". Us sensible people will just shake our heads and reply 'we have had that in our Fuze for years' 'but but.... this is Apple' will be the pathetic response.... losers.

And you know it's surprising to me that Apple hasn't come out with their own proprietary memory expansion.  And you're right, if they ever do, it will be the "Dawn of a new era in mobile audio".  

I wonder what the reaction to "SlotMusic" would be if it came from Apple instead of SanDisk?

SanDisk User

fat lard@@ suck it up and deal wit it ipods are nice but overated.........Smiley Happy    lol
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

The iTouch is unbeatable as to what it does overall. The appls, the video, the music, the WiFi, etc. But, for me, I want something portable and though the Touch is slim, it was kind of big length and width wise, and I'm not interested in forking out $250 for one since I could care less about Apps and video.
4 GB Red Fuze, Black Silicon Case, Red JVC Marshmallow Headphones. A 1 GB m240 as well, those were the days.
SanDisk Fanatic

TROLL ALERT!!!
"Faith manages"
- jms
SanDisk User

@roj wrote:
TROLL ALERT!!!

Just needed to read the first (and last) post of this thread to figure that out. A big, fat, hairy troll!!

SanDisk Guru

Shenanagains is not a troll. The OP may have been. I dont know why this thread was dug up again but, let it go.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Fanatic

[ Edited ]

The iTouch (like ALL Apple players) suffers form poor audio quality, a lack of sound tailoring capabilities and a woefully inadequate feature set (minimal relevant format support, no folder support, requires software be installed on your machine to use it, no relevant video format support - I don't view Apple audio and video formats as relevant in the face of FLAC, ogg, XviD, etc.).

It's also - like every single Apple product - grossly overpriced.

It's why I buy products like Cowon and Sansa: intelligent, feature rich, reasonably priced well-built products with excellent audio quality.

I've gone through a lot of DAPs in my time and Apple produicts are'nt even on my radar.  I'm all about the audio quality and don't do the "trendy coffee table golly gee whiz chat pieces" mindset.

Message Edited by roj on 04-09-2009 02:32 PM
"Faith manages"
- jms