Belkin Sansa Charging kit for $9.99 SHIPPED at buy.com

just saw this Belkin Sansa Charging kit for $9.99 SHIPPED at buy.com

http://www.buy.com/prod/belkin-sandisk-sansa-charging-kit-belkin-sandisk-sansa-charging-kit/q/loc/111/204413115.html?adid=17654&dcaid=17654

Wall and CIG lighter adapters and says it includes on the one of those proprietary Sansa 30pin USB cables.

that’s pretty much all in one for $9.99

reviews seem to say iyou can play the Sansa devices while charging. 

anyone already have this kit?

reviews/comments? 

I don’t have that kit, but I have other things from Belkin. From that and everything I’ve read from others, they’re a pretty reputable vendor.

just wanted to bump this since i recvd it and verified it does work with the FUZE.

that cable is a Sandisk OEM that Belkin includes with the kit. 

“reviews seem to say iyou can play the Sansa devices while charging.”

Does it do this?And also what is the output in ma of the charger?TIA

Message Edited by marksj on 03-02-2009 05:31 PM

Yes, when you plug any Sansa into a wall or car outlet, it will play music. It only goes to the “Connected” screen when you plug it onto a computer.

I’m not sure

That is an excellent deal. 

I got the wall and car charger for $15 at walmart and had to buy a separate cable (those were about $5 each on amazon).  Both have come in handy, although I usually don’t charge while I’m driving (my car didn’t seem to like it:cry:), but at least I have it if I need it.

Is this also compatible with the Clip (obviously using the Clip USB connector cord)?

Should be.

Great deal, especially given the free shipping plus the extra cable.

that listing is for the e200 and c200.  there is nothing that states it will work with the fuze.

has anyone used this with the fuze?

@greenday89 wrote:

that listing is for the e200 and c200.  there is nothing that states it will work with the fuze.

The plugs are the same on the C200, e200, connect, and Fuze. So its interchangable

@greenday89 wrote:

that listing is for the e200 and c200. there is nothing that states it will work with the fuze.

The Sansa Store also sells this item and specifically includes the Fuze as a player this unit supports.

I just tried to buy it and it noted a charge for shipping.  Total just over 16.00.  Am I doing something wrong?

yes it works with the Fuze - i’m charging mine right now with it…

on buy.com when you get to the shipping page - select the Budget option. it says 3-5 days but it’s usually faster.

i got mine in 2 days.

emagon4523, can you copy the “Output values” in volts and mA on your Belkin charger?  I have a cell phone charger that has the same usb type connector on the converter.   Which will obviously fit.  But I don’t want to fry my new toy.

@nickhere wrote:
emagon4523, can you copy the “Output values” in volts and mA on your Belkin charger?  I have a cell phone charger that has the same usb type connector on the converter.   Which will obviously fit.  But I don’t want to fry my new toy.

What does your charger say on it?

@nickhere wrote:

The one I have for my Fuze says 5V and 700MA.

My charger says 5.2v and 1000mA.  Does anyone know if the extra 300mA will hurt the fuze?

Message Edited by NickHere on 03-05-2009 09:46 AM

It shouldnt, the fuze wont darw thqat much amperage so I wouldnt worry too much, you may want to keep an eye on it initially.

@conversionbox wrote:
It shouldnt, the fuze wont darw thqat much amperage so I wouldnt worry too much, you may want to keep an eye on it initially.

I have a charger that I use with my Clip and FiiO E5 that has 1000ma, so I thought that might be ok…but is the extra .2 volt anything to worry about?